PDA

View Full Version : Brian Austin Green -- Spousal Support Necessary ... Vertigo Derails Work

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2015, 12:28 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/dZUO1Yx.jpg

Brian Austin Green will almost certainly get spousal support from Megan Fox in their divorce, and the reason appears to stem from a terrible car accident.

TMZ broke the story, Megan filed for divorce Friday. As we said, our sources say it's likely she'll end up paying Brian spousal support, because of the large disparity in income and income potential.

We're told Brian has worked very little since last December, when he was in a head-on collision. As we reported, Brian and Megan were driving when they were hit by a drunk driver who was arrested. Brian says the guy was going around 50 MPH and it was severe enough for the airbags to deploy.

At the time of the accident TMZ was told Brian and Megan were not injured. But now we're told the accident triggered a serious medical condition ... vertigo, which affects balance.

Our sources say Brian's vertigo is so bad he can't get out of bed. We're told he hasn't worked since the accident.

As we reported, Brian and Megan -- who is working steadily on huge movies -- are still living in the same home.

DemonGeminiX
08-24-2015, 01:11 PM
So she's divorcing him because he's a lazy fuck?

:-k

Pony
08-24-2015, 04:30 PM
So she's divorcing him because he's a lazy fuck?

:-k

No, because he is a dizzy fuck.

Hikari Kisugi
08-24-2015, 05:37 PM
I liked him in Terminator:TSCC, shame it got cancelled, I thougth he played the role very well.

deebakes
08-24-2015, 11:26 PM
single :woot:

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2015, 12:43 AM
:-s

I didn't realize you liked him that much, Dee.

deebakes
08-25-2015, 01:24 AM
oh, he's garbage, i was talking about the fox :wank:

DemonGeminiX
08-25-2015, 01:48 AM
She's more plastic now. Maybe 8-10 years ago.

deebakes
08-25-2015, 01:59 AM
still would :shrug: