PDA

View Full Version : Bindi Irwin to Compete on Season 21 of Dancing with the Stars

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2015, 06:45 PM
By Patrick Gomez - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/XVGYtMc.jpg

Bindi Irwin is the first to be announced as a contestant on season 21 of Dancing with the Stars, PEOPLE can reveal in and exclusive with Good Morning America.

"I am absolutely thrilled. I can't tell you how excited I am," the daughter of the late Steve Irwin tells PEOPLE. "I think that it is going to be a truly unbelievable new experience. I can’t wait to see what is to come."

Just days before flying to Los Angeles to begin preparing for the upcoming season, Irwin, who recently turned 17, says she was out on her family's annual trip to the Steve Erwin Wildlife Preserve, where they spend "a month studying crocodiles to see where they go and what they get up to."

"The contrast will be huge," she says of shifting gears from the wilderness to the dance floor. "I'm a little scared but we will see what happens."

deebakes
08-24-2015, 11:25 PM
:giggity:

Hugh_Janus
08-25-2015, 06:50 PM
well, that's just made me feel old....

Goofy
08-25-2015, 07:46 PM
well, that's just made me feel old....

Ditto :lol: I remember her auld man dangling her in front of crocodiles when she was a baby........... "youre alright mate"