PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Job applicant sent naked selfies to HR manager

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2015, 10:59 AM
By Geoff Ziezulewicz - Chicago Tribune

In a move that will likely lengthen his quest for gainful employment, a 23-year-old Aurora man sent naked selfies to the human resources manager of a St. Charles company where he had just been offered a job earlier this month, according to police.

The human resources manager informed Elmhurst police of the incident on Aug. 14, according to police records.

The HR manager reported that the man sent her two nude photographs of himself via text between Aug. 11 and Aug. 13, according to the police report.

"There was a conditional offer of employment made to this particular applicant," Elmhurst Police Chief Michael Ruth said. "He texted the HR director and sent a nude photo of himself."

When the man followed up the next morning with a phone call, Ruth said, company officials saw the number on the caller ID and realized he was the nude selfie sender.

The company involved did not return calls for comment Monday.

"My understanding is they've rescinded the offer of employment," Ruth said.

The victim received the texts while at home in Elmhurst, he said.

The texter told police it was all a mistake.

"(Police) contacted the offender who admitted to sending the photographs, explaining they were actually meant for another individual and were sent to the victim in error," the police report states. "(Police) advised the offender to cease any contact with the victim."

While the victim did not pursue charges, Ruth said his department is seeing more sexting-related mishaps.

"We're seeing it much more often now with our young people sending inappropriate photos of themselves," he said. "They're sharing it with someone else and the next thing you know it takes on a life of its own."

Goofy
09-01-2015, 11:04 AM
:shakehead:

HyperV12
09-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Guess his dick isn't as impressive as he thought it was! :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-01-2015, 04:03 PM
One thing chicks love is a dick pic

Hal-9000
09-01-2015, 06:37 PM
I send dick pics with my FB friend requests

RBP
09-01-2015, 07:20 PM
I send dick pics with my FB friend requests
Every pic of you is a dick pic.

:dance:

#halbomb

Hal-9000
09-01-2015, 07:31 PM
Every pic of you is a dick pic.

#halbomb

:x

YA?

That woman you're chatting with on Ashley Madison has a penis that looks suspiciously similar to my hammer of the gods :x

PorkChopSandwiches
09-01-2015, 07:33 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
09-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Canadian_cum_gobbler_12

RBP
09-01-2015, 11:53 PM

YA?

That woman you're chatting with on Ashley Madison has a penis that looks suspiciously similar to my hammer of the gods :x

Canadian_cum_gobbler_12

So you willingly admit to pretending to be a woman for the purpose of sucking married straight cocks and swallowing loads. Alrighty then. :lol:

How many glory hole blankets do you have in the car? Not that there is ever any spillage, Canadian_cum_gobbler_12. :lol:

Hal-9000
09-02-2015, 05:27 PM
*can't respond, mouth full*