PDA

View Full Version : Police: Man sprays service dog with extinguisher and attempts to punch a cop

Teh One Who Knocks
09-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Channel 12 News

http://i.imgur.com/Iv4LQsk.png

Police say a 28-year-old man was seen by witnesses breaking an apartment window with a fire extinguisher and then sprayed the extinguisher chemicals into the apartment near 32nd Street and Osborn in Phoenix Monday night.

The chemicals from the fire extinguisher filled the living room which was inhaled by the victim and the victim's service dog.

The man, who is being identified as Russell Hofstad, then ran away yelling, "I'm on acid, [expletive] Kathy, [expletive] the police, I'll kill everybody," witnesses say.

After Hofstad ran back to his apartment, he continued to yell profanities and banged on the inside of his door.

When police made contact with Hofstad he attempted to punch an officer in the face, authorities say.

He resisted arrest before being taken into custody.

Hofstad faces aggravated assault charges, criminal trespass, resisting arrest, and animal cruelty charges.

In 2012, Hofstad was arrested for breaking into a warehouse where he skinned and gutted a cat.

Goofy
09-02-2015, 11:13 AM
drugs are bad mkay

HyperV12
09-02-2015, 01:12 PM
He looks well balanced. :shock:

deebakes
09-03-2015, 12:28 AM
porky? :-k