PDA

View Full Version : Shameless woman caught using sex toy in full view of motorists at SERVICE STATION

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2015, 10:52 AM
By Kara O'Neill - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/j03CY3Q.jpg

A shameless woman has been caught using a sex toy in full view of motorists at a service station.

Shocking footage was captured by a fellow motorist who was parked up in the HGV area of the motorway rest-stop, thought to be in Birmingham.

In the video, the woman can be seen in the back of a seven-seater people carrier, although she has left the vehicle's door wide open and is in full view of passers-by.

A man stands in front of the car door in a feeble attempt to block the woman from view.

He appears to check for onlookers several times, glancing over his shoulder before turning his attention back to the car.

http://i.imgur.com/6YI8md0.jpg

A lorry driver walks by holding a cup of coffee - but doesn't appear to notice either the woman or the man.

Several seconds later, the man standing guard next to the car suddenly moves away towards another parked truck and the woman sits upright before casually checking her phone.

The clip has been uploaded to Facebook although the identity of the filmmaker remains anonymous.

RBP
09-04-2015, 11:31 AM
One of you pervs will find the unedited version. :lol:

Griffin
09-04-2015, 11:34 AM
:pray:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-04-2015, 11:35 AM
I bet it's a video that we don't wanna see...she's probably fat or ugly or both :lol:

Remember, most of the people in news stories that are out naked in public are people we don't wanna see naked at all :nono:

RBP
09-04-2015, 11:38 AM
I'll take my chances. :lol:

Goofy
09-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Durty slapper!

deebakes
09-05-2015, 12:05 AM
:wank:

Hugh_Janus
09-05-2015, 08:03 AM
A man stands in front of the car door in a feeble attempt to block the woman from view.

yeah.... no, he wasn't, the dirty fucker :lol:

Oofty Goofty
09-05-2015, 01:33 PM
I bet it's a video that we don't wanna see...she's probably fat or ugly or both :lol:

Remember, most of the people in news stories that are out naked in public are people we don't wanna see naked at all :nono:

If she were good looking, she wouldn't have to resort to using sex toys. She'd be getting laid by whomever she wanted.

RBP
09-05-2015, 01:58 PM
If she were good looking, she wouldn't have to resort to using sex toys. She'd be getting laid by whomever she wanted.

Not sure I see it that way. The exhibitionism is likely a fetish, regardless of who she can find as a partner. Besides, can't most any girl get dick on demand?

Teh One Who Knocks
09-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Not sure I see it that way. The exhibitionism is likely a fetish, regardless of who she can find as a partner. Besides, can't most any girl get dick on demand?

^^^ This

I have seen EXTREMELY overweight and/or EXTREMELY ugly women with kids

PorkChopSandwiches
09-05-2015, 02:36 PM

Don't forget British :shock:

RBP
09-05-2015, 02:38 PM

:lol:

HyperV12
09-05-2015, 04:24 PM

Don't forget Walmart! :fu:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-05-2015, 07:25 PM
:dance: