PDA

View Full Version : Teh Falloutshelter's NFL Game of the Week - Week 1 (Baltimore @ Denver) (SETTLED)

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Baltimore Ravens Preview
By OddsShark.com

http://i.imgur.com/GSfV8jK.jpg

The Broncos look to return to the Super Bowl after giving way to the Colts in the postseason a year ago and they have a great first test against the Ravens in week one in Mile High.

The Ravens look to stay atop the AFC North this season but will have a tough time once again with the Steelers and Bengals both looking talented and to start the season on the road against the offensive juggernaut from Denver doesn't bode well. The Ravens have moved on from the Ray Rice nightmare and found a gem in Justin Forsett who thrived on the ground last year but they'll need some support through the air as the Ravens aren't very deep at receiver and will be starting a rookie tight end in Maxx Williams. Baltimore is still solid on defense led of course by Terrell Suggs but will they have enough in the tank to stop Denver's onslaught that is still considered by many to be the best in the league despite losing Julius Thomas.

Denver bowed out early last season as Manning was clipped by his former team and franchise replacement in Andrew Luck but that will surely provide some incentive for this team to get back into the mix in the AFC and perhaps make another serious playoff push. The Broncos look unstoppable on offense as Manning so so many weapons at his disposal including Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, the newly acquired Owen Daniels, and running back CJ Anderson but the question remains whether or not Denver has enough on defense to keep pace. This is a tough game to start the season ad Baltimore always seems to find a way to keep these big games close but to be honest it looks like the Broncos are head and shoulders above the Ravens this season who could be in deep trouble if Forsett goes down. I am siding with the home team here in what could be an uncharacteristic blow out for the Ravens.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2015, 01:31 PM
This bet is on the moneyline, for the official point spread, it opened with the Broncos as a 4 point favorite and the current line now has Denver as a 4.5 point favorite.

DemonGeminiX
09-08-2015, 02:18 PM
I don't like this game. [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2015, 02:19 PM
:care:

DemonGeminiX
09-08-2015, 02:20 PM
I sense there's a bit of bias in this thread. [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
09-08-2015, 02:27 PM
There is no bias, it was one of the better match-ups this week :nono:

RBP
09-13-2015, 04:21 PM
There are no point spreads in this? Then it's not even an option. Denver.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-13-2015, 05:55 PM
Funny how the game of the week is lank hometown

KevinD
09-13-2015, 10:28 PM
Field goal smorgasbord. At least it's better than that pathetic excuse that the Texans just played. Interesting to me, looks like Kubiak still calls games the same way with arguably the best qb in the league.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-14-2015, 10:30 AM
There are no point spreads in this? Then it's not even an option. Denver.

I would much rather do it with point spreads, but this betting plug-in doesn't support it as far as I can tell, you can only do straight odds. And for NFL games, they only give straight odds on the moneyline wagering. :(

PorkChopSandwiches
09-14-2015, 03:37 PM
This payout wasn't exciting