PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey woman hurt by falling tombstone during cemetery sexcapade

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Alex Zdan/The Trenton Times

HAMILTON – A woman who may have been engaged in sexual activity in a township cemetery Tuesday evening was injured when a tombstone fell on her leg, police said.

The 39-year-old woman was not badly hurt, and the administration of Ahavath Israel Cemetery declined to press charges, according to police.

The woman was with a male friend in the graveyard off Cedar Lane just before 7 p.m. visiting the grave of a relative. When the two engaged in some “extracurricular activities,” one of the grave markers rolled onto the woman’s leg, Capt. James Stevens said.

The woman was taken by ambulance to Capital Health Regional Medical Center for treatment. Police did not know the extent of her injuries.

Cemetery management was contacted, but no criminal investigation of the two was launched after the administration decided not to file a criminal complaint.

Fodster
06-07-2011, 05:23 AM
:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I've had sex with my wife (before she was my wife) in a cemetery....it was a real old one, pretty cool

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Perv

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2011, 02:26 PM
you're darn tootin'

Arkady Renko
06-07-2011, 02:46 PM
I've had sex with my wife (before she was my wife) in a cemetery....it was a real old one, pretty cool

but no near-fatal accidents with the stonemason work present on the site?

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
We didn't bang on the tombstones or anything like that :lol:

MrsM
06-07-2011, 03:13 PM

:-k I must be in a silly mood today - my first thought for a responce was to joke that you dug up an "old one" that was cool (ie dead) in a cemetery and then had sex with it - later marrying said dead person :shock::huh:

But that would be very sick and wrong on so many levels

DemonGeminiX
06-07-2011, 03:14 PM
:-k I must be in a silly mood today - my first thought for a responce was to joke that you dug up an "old one" that was cool (ie dead) in a cemetery and then had sex with it - later marrying said dead person :shock::huh:

Don't confuse Porky with Dee.

:nono:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2011, 03:26 PM

I for one am offended by such a comment

Arkady Renko
06-07-2011, 03:29 PM
We didn't bang on the tombstones or anything like that :lol:

Depending on their height they might be quite comfortable though.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2011, 03:32 PM
:tup:

Hal-9000
06-08-2011, 08:45 PM

Why don't we go down to the cemetery and crack open a cold one? :face:

:dance:

deebakes
06-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Don't confuse Porky with Dee.

:nono:

I for one am offended by such a comment

i'm not, so DGX is right :lol: