PDA

View Full Version : Mother of the Year Candidate: North Carolina Woman Accused Of Sex Trafficking Teenage Daughters

Teh One Who Knocks
09-12-2015, 12:44 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/59aa4uT.jpg

A woman in Eden, North Carolina, was arrested for allegedly facilitating an inappropriate relationship between her two teenage daughters and a 66-year-old man.

Police reportedly received a call on September 9 from someone concerned about the girls’ well being, leading authorities to investigate and discover the relationship.

“I've been doing this 20 years,” Rockingham County District Attorney Craig Blitzer said. “This is the first one that I know of, of a mother prostituting her daughter. It makes you speechless."

Following the investigation, police arrested 52-year-old Teresa Vanover, as well as 66-year-old Thomas Obie Woodall.

Further investigation revealed that the sexual relationship took place at a barbershop owned by Woodall, and involved one of the two girls. Woodall was charged with 12 counts of felony statutory sex offense, and jailed on $5 million bond.

Vancouver was charged with 12 counts of felony child abuse by prostitution, and is also being held on $5 million bond.

“When their own mother is facilitating it, it takes it to levels that we don't even like to imagine as human beings,” Blitzer said.

The investigation is ongoing.