PDA

View Full Version : Car taste - I can't be the only one...

Godfather
02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
I can't be the only one who has a musical taste when I'm driving that is totally out of character for me right?!? :lol:

Usually I like indie rock, classic rock... that kinda good stuff

But when I'm driving I like baaaad Top 40, rap, hip hop garbage, guilty pleasure music to sing loudly and poorly to :lol:

I'm not sure why... it's just more fun to drive to Eminem, Jay-Z or K$sha... than it is to drive to The Beatles or Bon Iver

Am I the only one who's car music is totally random?

What do you like to drive to?

Yt Trash
02-10-2011, 12:08 AM
I've always liked music with some boom in it. Still do. My cars have always had systems in them and although it can be loud, not obnoxiously loud where it will shake the windows in the cars around me. But i do like my hip hop.

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Nah, I pretty much listen to the same stuff in my car that I listen to when I'm not in the car. I do consider some things more like "driving music" but I have no problem listening to them sitting around at the house.

When I create mix cds, I do so with the intention of creating a good driving cd.

Godfather
02-10-2011, 12:16 AM
:thumbsup: I agree, a good base is good

I need really upbeat music driving, not sure why :-k I'm usually in a good mood when I'm driving for some reason :lol:

Noilly Pratt
02-10-2011, 05:37 AM
Honestly...although I rarely do it, I like listening to classical music while driving.

I remember when Clapton Unplugged came out and listening to that full blast while I carved my way through the Hope/Princeston highway. Got to Kelowna in record time! Normally I didn't listen to it at all.

Foxdana
02-10-2011, 06:12 AM
I listen to Eminem, Kanye West, Akon and Jay-Z mostly when I drive! For some reason they make great driving music, for me! I find these really good for tuning out the kids and just getting there, without getting drowsy or bored!

redred
02-10-2011, 10:20 AM
But when I'm driving I like baaaad Top 40, rap, hip hop garbage, guilty pleasure music to sing loudly and poorly to :lol:

I'm not sure why... it's just more fun to drive to Eminem, Jay-Z or K$sha... than it is to drive to The Beatles or Bon Iver

Am I the only one who's car music is totally random?

What do you like to drive to?

i know have you looking something like this now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PckuItiI-HM

sorry :lol:

Shady
02-10-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm with you GF. I've been known to make mix cd's in order to make the driving experience that much more fun. They tend to be upbeat electronica (pop, trance, electro house, top 40) but then when I get out and im at work it goes to classic rock or alternative or some heavy stuff.