PDA

View Full Version : Man With 'Bionic Penis' Had Two-Week Erection After Surgery

Teh One Who Knocks
09-15-2015, 11:27 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/hBqsv1h.png

Mohammed Abad lost his penis and one testicle after being run over by a car when he was six years old. He was fitted with an eight-inch "bionic penis" by doctors back in July, and appeared on a UK TV show today with Dr. Dawn Harper, who explained how the penis works (video below).

"I got out of hospital on the 10th of July and got a train back up to Scotland," Abad stated. "I had to keep it erect for two weeks,"

"I had to do that for it to heal, because that’s the way it works," he added. "I managed to do something to not get noticed."

The prosthetic penis was made of flesh from Abad's arm by surgeons at the University College London where it took three years to create, notes the Daily Mail.

Abad has endured 119 operations and an 11-hour surgery to fit him with the inflation controls, which are inside his scrotum.

‘It doesn’t feel like another man would feel," Abad added. "I’m totally different."

"It’s not like if I sit and watch something, I get sensation. But once it’s there, there’s no holding me back, if you know what I mean."

Abad, who is 43 years old, is hoping to lose his virginity, reports the Daily Mirror.

Abad admitted that he kept the truth from his wife until after their wedding night. He has one testicle, so he could possibly father a child now, which is what his wife wanted, but she left him in 2014 after two years of marriage.

"I’ve got an outpatient appointment on the 1st October when my doctor is going to be discussing what he’s going to do in future," Abad stated. "But he’s knows what my testosterone levels are, he knows what my sperm count is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrCpEwVlyEo

Hal-9000
09-15-2015, 06:58 PM
‘It doesn’t feel like another man would feel," Abad added. "I’m totally different."

You lost your penis and a ball when you were 6, how the hell would you know?

and

You got an 8 inch dick that took 3 years to create. Shut up, be happy and quit the bitching

Hikari Kisugi
09-15-2015, 07:03 PM
He had 119 operations?
What sort of ridiculous bullshit is this?

Why the fuck is the NHS wasting money on this shit when children have to wait 12-14 months for a fucking MRI!

Hal-9000
09-15-2015, 07:08 PM
He had 119 operations?
What sort of ridiculous bullshit is this?

Why the fuck is the NHS wasting money on this shit when children have to wait 12-14 months for a fucking MRI!

The guy probably lives in the United Arab Emirates and paid some hefty cash to get his steel dick

Hugh_Janus
09-15-2015, 08:52 PM
You got an 8 inch dick that took 3 years to create. Shut up, be happy and quit the bitching

I've got an eight incher that took 15 years to create... :shrug:

Hal-9000
09-15-2015, 08:54 PM
I've got an eight incher that took 15 years to create... :shrug:

:-k

plaster of paris?

Goofy
09-15-2015, 08:56 PM
This is a great thread :lol:

Hugh_Janus
09-15-2015, 08:59 PM
:-k

plaster of paris?

you could call it that :wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2016, 11:50 AM
The Mirror Staff

http://i.imgur.com/Wxu4MDe.jpg

A man who had his penis ripped off in a horror accident in childhood is to lose his virginity to an "award winning" dominatrix.

Mohammed Abad from Edinburgh is to rendezvous with Charlotte Rose in London after a dinner date this week.

Rose, a sexual freedom campaigner, offered to have sex with Mohammed after learning he had surgery to fit an 8-inch bionic penis which has only just begun working.

The 43-year-old was lucky to survive after he was run over in Huddersfield, in 1978, aged six - now he's excited for the moment he's going to have sex for the first time.

He said: “I have waited long enough for this — it’ll be a great start to the new year.

"My penis is working perfectly now so I just want to do it.

"I’m really excited. I can’t wait for it to finally happen.”

Mr Abad first had surgery to fit the 8inch bionic penis in 2012 and it has now become fully functional.

The penis has two tubes which inflate when he presses a button on his testicle.

Rose who won British Erotic Award for Sex Worker of the Year in 2013 offered to have sex with Mohammed for free after learning about his plight from newspapers and the TV show Embarrassing Bodies .

The 35 year-old mum-of-two who starred on a Channel 4 series on prostitution called ‘Love For Sale’ alongside actor Rupert Everett has waived her usual £200-an-hour fee.

She said: “I am so honoured that he chose me to take his virginity.

“We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.”

Charlotte stood as an independent candidate in the Rochester and Strood by- election, added: “I’m happy to help him build up confidence.

“Hopefully he can then find a lovely lady to settle down with.”

It has been a rocky road to sexual awakening for Mr Abad who dreams of becoming a father one day.

Two years ago he married but neglected to tell his wife of his condition until their wedding night.

She left him last year after becoming tired of waiting.

Pony
01-04-2016, 12:24 PM
I wonder if he has to say out loud "go go gadget penis"....

Hal-9000
01-04-2016, 07:12 PM
I’m not charging him

:rofl: