PDA

View Full Version : Texas Man Claims Scuffle with Alien Creature: ‘I Hit One’

Teh One Who Knocks
09-21-2015, 11:47 AM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/trFbkKM.jpg

BELTON, Texas — A man begging for help dealing with a series of reported “alien encounters” at his home in Bell County says he had a scuffle with one of the entities.

The man showed his frustration last Tuesday at the Mutual UFO Network website, on the the same day he reportedly suffered the injuries from the fight with the “alien” creature. In what appears to be the website’s long standing protocol, the eyewitness’ name or contact information were not immediately disclosed.

“You talked to my wife before and asked her if I ate after 9 p.m.,” said the man, addressing an unnamed investigator working for the organization. “She told you the truth as I do, because I stay up all night long. You did not ask her if she had any problems herself with this.”

The man continues his brief mysterious message saying that he couldn’t sleep because his wife “had kept him up” claiming there was someone “touching her” or “opening the closet’s door”.

“She would yell out to me while I was in the living room and then tell me what had happened,” he explained.

The person writing the report went on to express his discontent at the way the organization, founded in 1969, was handling the couple’s alleged repeated alien kidnappings.

“You ignored me when I told you about my abduction, and now it seems that it is happening again. As it was dark, they tried to get me again, I fought back and they left after I hit one.”

The reported injuries included “white marks” on his wrists and blood on his hands and forearms.

“It shows that I have been tied down.”

And it appears that the man is now giving up on his efforts trying to obtain further replies from the research organization.

“If you do not believe me, that is fine. I will go to someone else for help,” he said.

He did not provide a description of the supposed entities.

But reports of aliens getting physical with humans are nothing new. Back in May, a woman in Freehold, New Jersey, claimed that a “reptilian humanoid” using some sort of “circular energy” tool had knocked her out to steal her watch as she tried to fight back to no avail.

The city of Belton sits 60 miles north to Austin and 42 miles south to Waco and has a current population of 19,000.

Goofy
09-21-2015, 12:23 PM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-21-2015, 12:36 PM
:rofl:

:snapout:

Jezter
09-22-2015, 10:26 AM
Dude just suffers from some illness and wife has to restrain him...uses "aliens" as an excuse to get away with it. :D