PDA

View Full Version : Woman jumps from moving car after seeing spider, causing wreck, police say

Teh One Who Knocks
09-22-2015, 11:16 AM
By Cox Media Group National Content Desk

http://i.imgur.com/FwfxaO8.jpg

SYRACUSE, Ind. —

In a move that ultimately caused a wreck, an Indiana woman apparently leaped from her moving car Friday when she spotted a spider crawling on her shoulder, The Associated Press reports.

According to the Kosciusko County Sheriff's Department, Angela Kipp, 35, of Syracuse was in the car with her 9-year-old son, who was in the back seat. As she backed out of her driveway, she saw the spider and panicked, then jumped from the car, police said. Her son reportedly moved into the front seat and tried to stop the vehicle, but he accidentally hit the gas pedal and sent the car careening into a school bus.

The boy was taken to the hospital with minor injuries, police said. The bus driver was not hurt, and no passengers were on board.

The investigation is ongoing, WANE reports.

Goofy
09-22-2015, 11:22 AM
My gran would definitely do that :thumbsup: I think ive walked through 4 spiders webs already today, fucking ridiculous how many there are in and around the workshop!

Teh One Who Knocks
09-22-2015, 11:24 AM
We've got them all over the place at our house too this tear. Must be the weather or something, they're fucking everywhere.

deebakes
09-22-2015, 11:42 AM
:bwaha:

Hugh_Janus
09-22-2015, 08:44 PM
My gran would definitely do that :thumbsup: I think ive walked through 4 spiders webs already today, fucking ridiculous how many there are in and around the workshop!

do some work then :slap: