PDA

View Full Version : Yale Student Jumps To Death After Stabbing Friend During Threesome

Teh One Who Knocks
09-24-2015, 11:53 AM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/UWr5jmN.jpg

Yale student Tyler Carlisle jumped out a window to his death after stabbing his friend in a jealous rage following a threesome.

Carlisle had just graduated when he stabbed Alexander Michaud, a friend, in the neck with a knife on May 26. He then threw himself out a window and fell six stories to his death. According to Gawker, it’s now been revealed that Carlisle stabbed Michaud as a result of jealousy following a threesome. Carlisle was apparently upset that Michaud was getting more attention from the woman than him.

“Michaud, [redacted female], and Carlisle had all been drinking,” a police officer reported. “The three of them were having sex in the bedroom, and Carlisle started to get jealous of Michaud and [redacted female]."

Michaud ordered the woman to call 911 as she held a white t-shirt to his neck. Carlisle then went to the living room and paced back and forth, repeating the words “I’m sorry.”

“Carlisle sat on the window sill and said he was going to jump," an officer noted. "Michaud did not see Carlisle jump out of the window.”

Michaud was taken to the hospital and declared to be in stable condition.

According to the Yale Daily News, Michaud and Carlisle were both active members of the Party of the Right. Both were also originally from Manchester, New Hampshire.

According to the New Hampshire Union Leader, many of Carlisle’s friends expected him to become a senator after his suicide.

Hal-9000
09-24-2015, 04:40 PM
According to the New Hampshire Union Leader, many of Carlisle’s friends expected him to become a senator after his suicide.

:-k

PorkChopSandwiches
09-24-2015, 05:16 PM
They are mostly brain dead anyway

Goofy
09-24-2015, 07:18 PM
They are mostly brain dead anyway

:lol:

RBP
09-24-2015, 09:07 PM

:-k

I did the confused dog look on that one too.