View Full Version : Pimps who staged hookers’ nude boxing match charged with sex trafficking

Teh One Who Knocks
09-25-2015, 11:01 AM
By Jamie Schram - NY Post

http://i.imgur.com/TkFvF6Tl.jpg

Three hookers stripped and engaged in a boxing match — complete with a referee and a cameraman — to settle a dispute over money at a Harlem townhouse, sources told The Post.

Two of the 20-something prostitutes, known as “Yaya” and “Indie,” had challenged the third hooker, nicknamed “Africa,” to the bout because they believed that she had swiped $80 from them, sources said.

Africa only agreed to fight after the other two women went along with her request to strip nude, sources said.

“This is how I want to fight,’’ she demanded, according to one source.

The trio’s pimp, Lorenzo Sykes, 52, then filmed the match in the West 145th Street townhouse while his accomplice, Christopher Hudson, 20, played referee, sources said.

Yaya and Indie gave Africa a “nice beat down” and took back their money, which was stashed inside Africa’s private parts, sources said.

A short time later, Africa ran around the corner to Convent Avenue Baptist Church and reported that she had been kidnapped by Sykes, Hudson and a third man, Kenneth Brown, for the purposes of sex trafficking, sources said.

Police busted the three men on a host of charges, including sex trafficking.

During a court hearing last week, Brown’s lawyer, Brian Kennedy, requested that the Manhattan DA’s Office turn over the nude-boxing video in the October 2014 case.

Prosecutors refused, but a judge ruled that Kennedy could watch the video at the DA’s Office.

Kennedy told The Post that he plans to go to the DA’s Office on Friday to view the video.

“I want to see it because I want to prove that Africa was injured not by my client but by the other two girls during the fight,” Kennedy said.

deebakes
09-25-2015, 11:32 AM
:rofl:

HyperV12
09-26-2015, 11:18 AM
:wank:

Goofy
09-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Yaya and Indie gave Africa a “nice beat down” and took back their money, which was stashed inside Africa’s private parts, sources said.

:shakehead: