PDA

View Full Version : Man wakes up on Brighton beach in the middle of being raped, drifting in and out of consciousness

Teh One Who Knocks
09-30-2015, 11:03 AM
BY JOHN SHAMMAS - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/fHFFTLS.jpg

A man woke up on Brighton beach in the middle of being raped by another man, police have said.

Sussex cops said the 26-year-old victim had been out at a nightclub before the attack.

Investigators are exploring whether or not he was given a date rape or knockout drug before the attack, which took place on August 18 between 3.30am and 5am.

They said the victim had been on a night out with friends in Brighton and left the Volks Club in Madeira Drive.

But he woke up on Brighton beach in the middle of a rape attack by another man.

Detective Constable Kelly Ward said: "The attack happened near to the outdoor cinema screen by the Brighton Wheel as the man was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"The victim walked to The Co-Op in St James's Street where he rang for an ambulance.

"We have been working with the victim to give him support and work out exactly what happened.

"He is unable to describe what the man looked like and we have been looking at the CCTV in that area and we have not been able to identify a suspect so far.

"This was an extremely distressing incident for this man who was in a vulnerable state."

Anyone with information or who may have seen suspicious activity near the wheel or the cinema during the early hours of that day should contact 101@sussex.pnn.police.uk or call the non-emergency number 101.

DemonGeminiX
09-30-2015, 11:06 AM
http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/And_Then.jpg

HyperV12
09-30-2015, 03:43 PM
He won't drink Tequila again cos it makes his arse hurt!

Hal-9000
09-30-2015, 05:29 PM
more like Redred won't be taking the redred pills again because they cause anal bleeding :lol:

Pony
09-30-2015, 07:38 PM
I thought this was a win until I got to the part that it was a man doing the raping.

RBP
09-30-2015, 07:52 PM
I thought this was a win until I got to the part that it was a man doing the raping.

:|

But I also realize that it's men's nature to rape. He's probably a nice normal guy who was just out for a a stroll and came across an opportunity to fulfill his natural instincts as a rapist (aka male).

Can't really blame him - it's what we do, you know.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-30-2015, 08:31 PM

:hand: If he was just blowing him it wasnt rape

Pony
09-30-2015, 08:37 PM
:|

But I also realize that it's men's nature to rape. He's probably a nice normal guy who was just out for a a stroll and came across an opportunity to fulfill his natural instincts as a rapist (aka male).

Can't really blame him - it's what we do, you know.

I just thought that maybe all the cute feminists decided to finally even the playing field and start raping unsuspecting men. You know, to get even.

RBP
09-30-2015, 08:38 PM
I just thought that maybe all the cute feminists decided to finally even the playing field and start raping unsuspecting men. You know, to get even.

You're first mistake was thinking a feminist believes a woman can rape a man. :lol:

Pony
09-30-2015, 08:40 PM
:rofl:

HyperV12
09-30-2015, 08:47 PM
Brighton is known for having gentlemen who like ..... well, other gentlemen, this has a date drug feel about it.

redred
09-30-2015, 08:57 PM
Roofies ftw

RBP
09-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Roofies ftw

I don't think "for the win" should ever go after "roofies" :lol:

Hugh_Janus
09-30-2015, 09:20 PM
http://www.ebcostumes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/rufio.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
09-30-2015, 11:28 PM
Brighton is known for having gentlemen who like ..... well, other gentlemen, this has a date drug feel about it.

I thought that was Bristol? :-k

:outtahere:

redred
10-01-2015, 05:50 AM
:slap:

Hal-9000
10-01-2015, 04:53 PM
I don't think "for the win" should ever go after "roofies" :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/QNvlC4G.jpg