PDA

View Full Version : 'I Will Now Fade Out': High-Ranking Greek Orthodox Priest Resigns After Sex Tape Scandal

Teh One Who Knocks
10-06-2015, 12:24 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/RizvOll.jpg

A high-ranking Greek Orthodox priest resigned after allegations of a sex tape involving a school principal were confirmed by the church.

Father George Passias, a 67-year-old married pastor at St. Spyridon Church in Washington Heights, New York, reportedly starred in a sex tape with his also-married lover Ethel Bouzalas, 45. Passias also impregnated the 45-year-old principal, according to the New York Post.

Passias was once the chancellor of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, which put him in charge of all of the religion's priests in the U.S. He had also been in charge of the St. Spyridon Church for the past nine years.

Allegations of the tape were brought about following a 2013 story in the Post regarding fiscal misconduct at the church at the hands of Passias, as well as the relationship between he and Bouzalas.

Last week, The Post obtained videos and photos of the couple anonymously, with the sender revealing that they were downloaded off of a computer in Passias’ church office. Some of the scenes in the sex tapes involved a bizarre fetish known as “cake sitting” or “cake crush,” in which Passias watched as Bouzalas sat on a piece of banana bread wrapped in cellophane while wearing a thong.

http://i.imgur.com/5hPu8NS.jpg

Other scenes involved Bouzalas rubbing her feet on the priest’s face, as well as Passias performing oral sex on her.

http://i.imgur.com/W3DFVSF.jpg

A private investigator was reportedly hired to follow the couple to motels in New Jersey and upstate New York, where their sexual encounters allegedly took place.

The scandalous relationship was made public in September 2014 after Bouzalas’ husband, Tom, emailed Bishop Andonios Paropoulos and disclosed details of the affair. The Bishop suspended Passias on September 16, 2014, “as per the sexual-misconduct policy of the archdiocese.”

Following a long absence from his church, Passias sent an email to members informing them of his resignation last week — saying that he was leaving for personal and health reasons” and confessed to “multitudinous sins and shortcomings.”

"I will now fade out of this world for a considerable time according to God’s will,” he wrote.

“He has chosen for me . . . that I should retire and follow the way of silence, prayer, fasting, and *utter devotion to our Lord," he added. "“Please do not ask where I am going and where I will be. Then it would not be possible for me to fulfill what is my lot.”

HyperV12
10-06-2015, 02:17 PM
At least it was a legal age female I guess.

deebakes
10-06-2015, 11:47 PM
:link: :?

PorkChopSandwiches
10-07-2015, 03:55 PM
At least it was a legal age female I guess.

Yeah, quite a change from the norm

Goofy
10-07-2015, 04:55 PM
"“Please do not ask where I am going and where I will be. Then it would not be possible for me to fulfill what is my lot.”

Strip club :tup:

DemonGeminiX
10-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Some of the scenes in the sex tapes involved a bizarre fetish known as “cake sitting” or “cake crush,” in which Passias watched as Bouzalas sat on a piece of banana bread wrapped in cellophane while wearing a thong.

:hand:

There's nothing bizarre about cake farts.