PDA

View Full Version : Seven-year-old girl beaten by man trying to steal bike

Teh One Who Knocks
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Reporting by Yereth Rosen. Editing by Steve Gorman and Peter Bohan

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) – A 7-year-old girl was beaten unconscious by a man with a lengthy criminal record who tried to steal her bicycle in broad daylight, the Anchorage Police Department said on Monday.

The girl, who was not named, was hospitalized in critical condition, said Marlene Lammers, a police spokeswoman said.

Her accused assailant, Byron Edward Syvinski, 32, was arrested almost immediately at the scene of the incident, which occurred on Sunday afternoon in midtown Anchorage, Lammers said. "He was right there by the little girl," she said.

He was being evaluated on Monday at a local hospital and faces charges of assault and theft, Lammers said.

Before attacking the girl, Syvinski accosted a 17-year-old boy in the same neighborhood and punched the boy's father, according to police reports. He then confronted the girl and hit her in the head so hard that she fell and lost consciousness, police said.

Syvinski lives in the neighborhood where the assault occurred.

Up to now, he has apparently not clashed with neighbors, Lammers said. "He's lived there about 10 years and has had no problems," she said.

State court records show that Syvinski has a long history of criminal charges and convictions, including theft, firearms violations, assault, robbery and domestic violence.

RBP
06-07-2011, 01:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Hufj1.jpg

Arkady Renko
06-07-2011, 01:35 PM
anyone did that to my kids I'd try to kill them or have them killed.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-07-2011, 02:26 PM
fucker

MrsM
06-07-2011, 02:41 PM
The guy's got problems - but he still needs a good beating

Muddy
06-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Screw his problems... Bash his god damn head in...

Arkady Renko
06-07-2011, 03:33 PM
yeah, with a rusty bike pedal

Hal-9000
06-07-2011, 05:16 PM
The guy's got problems - but he still needs a good beating

the questioning would go like this :

Please have a seat.I have some questions for you.

1 (smack) Did that hurt?
2 (punch) What's that? I couldn't hear your last reply.
3 (kick, gouge) Please speak up sir.
4 (boot to the nuts) Think that was my hardest shot?
5 (straight punch to solar plexus) Why are you wheezing sir, are you asthmatic?
6 (elbow to nose) Is that your blood? Clean it up you pig.
7 (7 lbs pressure against tibia to encourage break) Think that will leave a mark?
8 (kick to throat) Breath mint?
9 (good ol fashioned chest stomp) Please speak up sir, I can't hear anything over this screaming.
10 (bootfuck to side of head) Did you know the human body contains 8 to 10 pints of blood?

I think we're done here, thanks for your time :thumbsup:

deebakes
06-10-2011, 01:59 AM
give him the chair...