PDA

View Full Version : Shia LaBeouf Arrested in Texas for Public Intoxication

Teh One Who Knocks
10-10-2015, 02:34 PM
BY SIERRA MARQUINA - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/HL7dbly.jpg

Shia LaBeouf had another run in with the police on Friday, Oct. 9. The Transformers star was arrested in Austin, Texas, on Friday, Oct. 9, TMZ reports. According to local news outlet KVUE, he was booked for misdemeanor public intoxication.

LaBeouf, 28, was reportedly arrested outside a local bar. In video obtained by TMZ, LaBeouf is shown being handcuffed and placed into a cop car before being taken to Travis County Central Booking. According to the site, the actor had jaywalked in front of officers.

The actor, who was arrested in June and charged with disorderly conduct after interrupting a Broadway production of Cabaret, was in town for the Austin City Limits music festival.

Updates to come.

DemonGeminiX
10-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Here's another dumbass.

#Rehab...JustDoIt!!!!

Goofy
10-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Pffffft, that would happen to me regularly if i stayed over there :hand:

Goofy
10-10-2015, 05:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EyPYuln.jpg

Hal-9000
10-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Just...DRINK IT!

DemonGeminiX
10-10-2015, 05:18 PM
There were always rookie cops waiting outside of the bar that I used to hang out at. They'd sit there and wait for the real drunk people to stumble out and book them for public intoxication. The veteran cops always moonlighted as bouncers at various bars in the area and shook their heads at the rookies. Apparently, after a few weeks the veterans would say something, and the rookies would stop. They'd get them if they had keys in their hand and tried to get behind the wheel, but they'd let the guys drunk off their ass go if they were with friends. Occasionally, they'd take a drunk straggler by himself to sleep it off in a cell, but that was it. Everything would be hunky dory. Then the next year, new rookies would come in and it would start up again.

I never got that. You're supposed to drink in a bar, you're not gonna magically get sober as soon as you walk outside. It's like poaching fish or something. An underhanded way to meet their quotas.

Hal-9000
10-10-2015, 05:22 PM
There were always rookie cops waiting outside of the bar that I used to hang out at. They'd sit there and wait for the real drunk people to stumble out and book them for public intoxication. The veteran cops always moonlighted as bouncers at various bars in the area and shook their heads at the rookies. Apparently, after a few weeks the veterans would say something, and the rookies would stop. They'd get them if they had keys in their hand and tried to get behind the wheel, but they'd let the guys drunk off their ass go if they were with friends. Occasionally, they'd take a drunk straggler by himself to sleep it off in a cell, but that was it. Everything would be hunky dory. Then the next year, new rookies would come in and it would start up again.

I never got that. You're supposed to drink in a bar, you're not gonna magically get sober as soon as you walk outside. It's like poaching fish or something. An underhanded way to meet their quotas.

That's absolute shit. They shouldn't be allowed to do that.

We've had cops waiting on the road outside the bar for drivers to pull out of the parking lot, but in that case, that's just driver stupidity and they deserve it :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Here's another dumbass.

#Rehab...JustDoIt!!!!

No :hand: he won't die in rehab and he's in my pool

KevinD
10-10-2015, 06:06 PM
We used to use designated decoys at one particular bar. The cops would wait outside and arrest for public intoxication. I wouldn't have frequented the place, but it was the only place within 50 miles to see good live music.