PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Feeds Starving Mother Her Own Child

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2015, 12:23 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/06On12f.jpg

According to a Yazidi refugee who spoke out on the horrific atrocities committed at the hands of ISIS, one starving Yazidi mother was forced to unknowingly eat her 3-year-old child.

Vian Dakhil spoke to Politico in an onstage interview during the website’s Women Rule event, revealing the unspeakable treatment of women by ISIS militants and criticizing President Obama’s inaction on the issue.

"One of the mothers calls me … she said 'for two days the ISIS doesn't give me any food' and they separated her children," Dakhil said. "One of them is 3 years and another is 5 years, after two days they give her rice with meat. After she's eating, she tell her 'this is your boy — 3 years.'

“She tells me 'please, I can't, I don't know what can I do — I'm eating my son.' This is what happened with those woman under ISIS control and nobody cares.”

Another mother, according to Dakhil, was forced to watch her 9-year-old daughter being raped to death.

Dakhil’s 2014 plea for intervention prompted President Obama to order air strikes and launch an effort to rescue Yazidi Iraqis being held by ISIS, but a year later, she said, her people feel that they’ve been abandoned.

“We have 3,000 girls who are kidnapped in ISIS and we have 1,000 children between 3 to 10 years who are separated from their families and kept in the special school,” she said.

“We don’t know what happened to those children, sometimes we see photos about those children, the girls with the black scarf with the hijab, and the boys with the scarf [gestures to head], they learn how to fight," she continued. "I tell all the people we need help, please. I can’t do everything alone. We need someone to help us.”

HyperV12
10-12-2015, 02:30 PM
:shock:

RBP
10-12-2015, 02:31 PM
Sounds like psychological warfare.

Hal-9000
10-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Jesus fucking Christ those animals

Hugh_Janus
10-12-2015, 06:11 PM
I'm smelling bullshit, but I wouldn't put it past them

Hikari Kisugi
10-12-2015, 07:15 PM
I'm smelling bullshit, but I wouldn't put it past them

You'd think it might be, but similar stories have been reported in the past, of mother who went looking for their dead sons, arrived tired, were given some food by the nice men, to be told it was thei son who had been killed earlier.
Fuck knows anymore.
Biological warfare to wipe the region clean is looking like a nice sanitary option.
Leaves infrastructure and oil reserves intact.