PDA

View Full Version : Police: Pennsylvania man beat girl, 2, to toughen her up

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2011, 02:47 AM
The Associated Press

ALLENTOWN, Pa. – A Pennsylvania man faces attempted homicide charges for allegedly beating his fiancee's 2-year-old daughter because he thought the girl's upbringing had been too lenient.

Investigators say 24-year-old Brandon Bishop told officers the girl was a princess. The Morning Call of Allentown reports Bishop admitted punching, kicking and choking the girl and picking her up by her hair and dropping her.

According to a criminal complaint, Bishop said he didn't want to kill the girl. But he allegedly told police that when he was beating the girl, he felt like another person who may have been trying to kill her.

Bishop is jailed in lieu of $300,000 bail. A phone listing for his home couldn't be found.

The girl's mother is charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

Arkady Renko
06-08-2011, 02:13 PM
he should take some of his own medicine.

AntZ
06-08-2011, 02:55 PM
he should take some of his own medicine.

He will if he gets into general population! There are a few things that can get you an "Open Season" stamp on your head! Drive by shootings, snitching, and crimes against children. At some point, he'll get a taste!

PorkChopSandwiches
06-08-2011, 03:02 PM
i hate

deebakes
06-10-2011, 02:02 AM
give him the chair...

Noilly Pratt
06-10-2011, 02:16 AM
By the time cops removed the girl from her hell-hole household, she had a skull fracture, walked with a limp, had clumps of hair missing - and bruises all over her body.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/08/2011-06-08_pennsylvania_man_beats_girlfriends_2yearold_dau ghter_for_fun.html#ixzz1OppoPuc8

I hope that kid gets the help she needs and isn't scarred for life by this sick fuck.

Arkady Renko
06-10-2011, 12:24 PM
i hate

sounds like the next apple hype.