PDA

View Full Version : Girls aged 2 and 5 gang-raped after being dragged from their homes in Delhi

Teh One Who Knocks
10-17-2015, 12:45 PM
By Sean-Paul Doran - The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/Dka8ZGU.jpg

Two girls aged five and two-and-a-half have reportedly been gang-raped in separate sickening attacks in Delhi in the past 24 hours.

The youngest victim was said to be watching television at home in the Nangloi area before she was abducted by two men on a motorbike, according to media reports in India .

A report on NDTV quotes the child's mother as saying, "My girl was watching Ramleela when there was a power cut. That is when they kidnapped her.”

She was later found lying unconscious and bleeding profusely in a nearby park by neighbours.

The same day, a five-year-old girl was reportedly raped by three men in the Anand Vihar area after being taken from her home.

It is reported one of the accused, her neighbour, took her to his house and allegedly raped her along with his friends.

Police have apprehended three suspects in the case.

"Her clothes were partially torn with blood spots all over them. Some locals saw her and she told them she was sexually assaulted," an officer from Anand Vihar police station said.

"Some of the locals then barged into the house and caught them (the alleged perpetrators) before handing them over to us."

Both girls sustained serious injuries as a result of the attack with the five-year-old girl suffering bite marks to her body, said Swati Maliwal, the chairperson of Delhi Commission for Women.

“Woke up to 2 incidents of gangrape of a 2.5 year old n 5 year old. Bleeding not stopping for 2.5 year old. On way to Sanjay Gandhi Hospital (sic),” she had posted on Twitter.

The victims are both recovering from their injuries.

The attacks are the latest in a spate of violence towards youngsters in the city and Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal hit out at Dehli Police, saying the force “completely failed” to provide security to residents.

Last week, a four-year-old girl was attacked raped before being left by railway tracks in Dehli.

deebakes
10-17-2015, 01:09 PM
jesus christ :(

HyperV12
10-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Now here I'm not nervous about the death penalty funnily enough, string these sick fucks up by their testicles and practice your fast ball swing on their heads!

Hikari Kisugi
10-17-2015, 05:06 PM
What possesses these bastards to even consider doing such a thing.
A fucking two year old child! My daughter is four years old, I would burn the fucking city down to get these fuckers, I'd trace any part of DNA linked to them in any relative and exterminate their line entirely to ensure they couldn't do it to anyone ever again.
It just so fucking insane! Every week a rape story from India involving gang rape of young women or children.

Hal-9000
10-19-2015, 05:38 PM
"It is reported one of the accused, her neighbour, took her to his house and allegedly raped her along with his friends."

There have to be some regular people who live there and are sickened by this. Maybe we'll see some vigilantes step up and stop these fuckwads

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2015, 11:03 AM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/GryHcP9.jpg

NEW DELHI – Two teenagers have been arrested and were being questioned Sunday for allegedly raping a toddler, in the latest incident of sexual violence against a young child in the Indian capital.

Police had formed 15 teams and questioned more than 250 residents of the western Delhi neighborhood where the 2 ½-year-old girl was raped and left bleeding in a park on Friday night, police said.

The two 17-year-old boys were arrested late Saturday, said Dependra Pathak, a top police officer.

The toddler was playing outside her home on Friday when she went missing during a 10-minute power outage in the neighborhood. Family members found the child lying unconscious and bleeding in a park three hours later.

In a separate incident, police on Saturday arrested three men for raping a 5-year-old in an east Delhi suburb.

The rape of the two little girls comes a week after a 4-year-old girl was found dumped near a railway track after being raped and slashed with a blade.

The assaults have caused uproar, with Delhi residents accusing the city's government of failure to protect women and girls.

In December 2012, the fatal gang-rape of a 23-year-old medical student on a moving bus led to a national outcry. In response to that attack, the government doubled the maximum prison term for rape to 20 years, created special courts to prosecute cases more quickly, and made voyeurism and acid attacks specific crimes under the law.

India's National Crime Records Bureau says more than 2,000 girls and women were raped in New Delhi in 2014.