PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Sweeting requests spousal support from Kaley Cuoco

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2015, 11:08 AM
News.com.au

http://i.imgur.com/Swemc84.jpg

Actress Kaley Cuoco’s estranged husband Ryan Sweeting is reportedly requesting spousal support despite signing a prenuptial.

"The Big Bang Theory" star, 29, announced in September she was divorcing the professional tennis player after less than two years of marriage.

Her divorce documents revealed the couple had signed a prenuptial agreement, but on Monday, Ryan submitted his own papers requesting spousal support from his wife, according to ET Online.

While Cuoco has amassed a fortune of approximately $45 million, Ryan, 28, has a net worth $2 million.

Ryan’s paperwork also cites a different date of separation to the one his estranged spouse offered.

Cuoco noted September 3 as the date they split, while the sportsman listed September 25 as the day the couple decided to dissolve their marriage.

That’s the same day the separation was announced to the press.

“Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting have mutually decided to end their marriage,” Cuoco’s representative confirmed. “They ask for privacy at this time. No further statement will be issued regarding this matter.”

The former couple tied the knot on New Year’s Eve, 2013, following a whirlwind romance.

“I admit it happened fast, but that’s who I am. When we met, I knew he was the one,” Cuoco told Cosmopolitan in April 2014 of getting engaged so quickly.

“[At my wedding], I felt like a rock star and a badass. What was amazing in that room, it was so full of love. It was like nothing I’d ever been to before, and it was exactly what we wanted it to be. It was the eighth wonder of the world, the greatest wedding of all time.”

DemonGeminiX
10-21-2015, 11:40 AM
She has a career and apparently he has an addiction.

HyperV12
10-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Wish I was worth $2M. :sad2:

Goofy
10-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Wish I was worth $2M. :sad2:

Wish i was worth £2k :sad2:

Hal-9000
10-21-2015, 04:10 PM
they have a prenup and he still wants to sue for support?

good luck idjit

HyperV12
10-21-2015, 08:43 PM
they have a prenup and he still wants to sue for support?

good luck eedjit

:ftfy:

deebakes
10-22-2015, 12:40 AM
maybe if he wasn't a worthless piece of shit he wouldn't be divorced :shrug:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2015, 10:40 AM
maybe if he wasn't a worthless piece of shit he wouldn't be divorced :shrug:

:winner: