PDA

View Full Version : Couple Spent More Than $320,000 To Look Like Barbie, Ken

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2015, 02:12 PM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/lXTMKVc.jpg

A couple made headlines after spending more than $320,000 to make themselves look like Ken and Barbie dolls.

Quentin Dehar and Anastasia Reskoss originally met at a boat party in Saint Tropez, France. Quentin reportedly said during the party that he had found the Barbie to his Ken.

Since the two began dating, they have spent a huge sum of money trying to make themselves look like the famous dolls.

The money covered two breast augmentations, four nose jobs, lip injections, butt implants, cheek fillers, ear reshaping surgery, Botox, eye bag removal surgery, fake tanning, teeth whitening, nail extensions and tooth veneers.

The two apparently intend to spend the rest of their lives together and continue funding their treatments through the generous donations of their parents.

Dehar has apparently used the money he makes from owning two cellphone stores to buy a convertible Porsche Cayman and a handful of luxury vacations. Reskoss has bought 12 Hermes Birkin bags with the money.

“Plastic surgery is our passion. We want to spend the rest of our lives together morphing into the dolls we love,” Dehar wrote. “Our parents don’t call us Anastasia and Quentin anymore — they call us Barbie and Ken!”

Dehar hopes to get pectoral implants and another round of Botox, while Reskoss plans on another boob job, eye bag removal surgery, ear shaping and tooth veneers.

“My parents provided me with the best education possible and they also bought me all the Barbies that I wanted, too,” Reskoss said. “At one point, I had over 100 Barbies in my collection and I played with them all the time. I loved them! They were so beautiful.”

Reskoss said she became obsessed with changing her appearance when she moved from St. Petersburg, Russia to Paris, France. She received her first round of plastic surgery at age 17.

http://i.imgur.com/r8qTTUX.jpg

Goofy
10-22-2015, 02:28 PM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2015, 02:32 PM
:hater:

HyperV12
10-22-2015, 02:51 PM
Well that was money well spent..........NOT!

Hal-9000
10-22-2015, 04:24 PM
how do these young freaks get all of that money? They have no friggin brains...

and damn, you two look horrible - congratulations!