PDA

View Full Version : Biological Scientist: ‘I Saw a Giant Beaver’

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2015, 12:27 PM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/fW0fzcF.jpg

Minn. — A couple claim they encountered a giant beaver in northern Minnesota.

P. Pieper says he and his wife were in the wilderness of the region between the United States and Canada when they spotted the animal in 2007.

“We did not tell anyone because we did not think we would be believed,” Pieper told Cryptozoology News.

The man, who claims to be a UC Berkeley graduate, said he has a degree in biological science and that he is “very familiar” with North American mammals.

The creature, he explains, was approximately 5 to six feet long “not including the tail”.

“I estimate it might have weighed about 200 pounds.”

The rare report comes 31 years later after a man allegedly encountered a similar creature in an undisclosed location in the state of Maine. He said the animal was about 14 feet long and believes it weighed over 300 pounds.

It is believed that giant beavers, also known as Castoroides, went extinct about 10,000 years ago.

Arizona author and Bigfoot researcher Mitchell Waite last year said he and his team had seen a “giant rabbit” but were not able to capture it on video due to an “unexpected camera malfunction” they believe could be linked to the additional “strange activity” linked to the area.

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2015, 01:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

Goofy
10-24-2015, 02:17 PM
Arizona author and Bigfoot researcher Mitchell Waite last year said he and his team had seen a “giant rabbit” but were not able to capture it on video due to an “unexpected camera malfunction”

:rofl:

Same thing happened to me when i saw the tooth fairy and santa claus :)

redred
10-24-2015, 05:20 PM
Giant beavers usually belong to giant fat people

Hal-9000
10-24-2015, 05:25 PM
I saw a giant beaver once. Since my camera didn't have the cavernous grotto lens setting, I couldn't take pictures of her...ermm...it. :sad2:

deebakes
10-30-2015, 03:05 AM
minnesota :woot: