PDA

View Full Version : Man Visits ER With Wire Lodged In His Urethra And Bladder

Teh One Who Knocks
10-26-2015, 11:11 AM
By Amanda Andrade-Rhoades - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/4irmOoK.jpg

A very embarrassed 25-year-old man took a trip to the emergency room in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province in southeastern China on Oct. 20, after a piece of wire became lodged in his urethra and later moved into his bladder, the Daily Mail reported.

A video of the man’s hospital visit shows a CT scan of a metal coil inside his pelvic area. Doctors can be seen puzzling over how to remove the wire. Mirror reports that the man, who has not been identified, will most likely undergo surgery to remove the wire in order to avoid infection.

Although the patient apparently declined to say how he managed to get a piece of wire lodged in his penis, doctors believe the incident was sex-related. It’s possible the man was engaging in a BDSM practice known as "sounding," in which “smooth, long, and thin surgical steel rods called 'sounds' [are inserted] ... into a man's urethra,” according to Go Ask Alice, a sex education resource from Columbia University.

HyperV12
10-26-2015, 11:41 AM
Tin Pee Pee

Goofy
10-26-2015, 12:57 PM
He must've fell onto it :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-26-2015, 04:39 PM
My friends dad was a fireman, they went to a call and a guy had something like 25 feet of telephone cable stuck in his pee hole :shock:

Hal-9000
10-26-2015, 05:07 PM
NEVER put things into the pee pee hole :tup:

Goofy
10-26-2015, 06:15 PM
NEVER put things into the pee pee hole :tup:

My dad had a camera in his earlier on today! ............ he was in hospital at the time thankfully, my old Kodak would probably be a bugger to fit in :-k

He got the all-clear btw :tup: Had a small tumour removed a couple of years back so has to go back in for check-ups every now and then.

HyperV12
10-26-2015, 07:13 PM
My dad had a camera in his earlier on today! ............ he was in hospital at the time thankfully, my old Kodak would probably be a bugger to fit in :-k

He got the all-clear btw :tup: Had a small tumour removed a couple of years back so has to go back in for check-ups every now and then.

Good to hear laddie!

Hal-9000
10-27-2015, 06:25 PM

Yay!

and fuckin yikes! :lol:

deebakes
10-30-2015, 02:46 AM
sounding :puke: