PDA

View Full Version : Jaden Smith plans to disappear in 10 years

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2015, 11:24 AM
Entertainment Tonight

http://i.imgur.com/GpUNW1Z.jpg

Jaden Smith doesn't care if people think he's "crazy." In fact, he tells GQ magazine that he embraces the criticism.

"People think you're crazy -- I feel like it's an honor, actually, for people to think I'm crazy. Because they thought Galileo was crazy, too, you know what I'm saying?" the 17-year-old star explained to GQ staff writer, Zach Baron. "I don't think I'm as revolutionary as Galileo, but I don't think I'm not as revolutionary as Galileo."

His comparison of himself to the renowned astronomer is just one of several bizarre quotes that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's son told the men's magazine.

Here are five of the more notable point of views that eccentric star shared:

1. Jaden and his 14-year-old sister, Willow Smith, have a Mystery School. "It dates back to like ancient Egypt, ancient Greece -- like Plato, Pythagoras, all these students had mystery schools. And what they learned in there was sacred," he explained. "They would learn the math and sciences of that generation, and then they would build the cities and give that energy and that knowledge to the other people. And a lot of stuff they would keep really, really to themselves. Like, you couldn't say the word dodecahedron, which is just a shape, outside of one of the mystery schools or they would, like, kill you or whatever. Because it was such a sacred shape.”

2. The siblings are also "scientists," according to Jaden. "So everything for us is a scientific test upon humanity," he said. "And luckily we're put in a position where we can affect large groups of human beings at one time."

3. Jaden likes to build stuff. "Like, the clothes I'm wearing right now, done it on my own," he boasted to GQ. "I built my own bed, I built my own closet, um, I built two closets, I built four beds, I built, um, one pyramid..."

The "After Earth" star added, "It's at my parents' house. Half of a pyramid. The tip is missing, but the whole structural thing is built, and it sits at 12.5 feet tall."

4. Jaden plans to go off the grid. "No one will know where I am in 10 years. They'll see me pop up, but they'll be like, 'Where'd you come from?' No one will know where I'm at," he said. "I've been planning that since I was like 13. ...It'll be kind of like Banksy. But in a different way. More of a social impact. Helping people. But through art installations."

5. He's not a socialite. "I rarely go to parties," Jaden, who was recently seen out during New York Fashion Week, said. "My whole life is just dedicated on learning and breaking, like, the craziest records of life, and being like one of the craziest human beings to ever exist. That's me."

PorkChopSandwiches
10-28-2015, 04:40 PM
:tup: :bye:

Goofy
10-28-2015, 05:17 PM
What a fud :shakehead:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2015, 05:27 PM
You guys are just jealous because he's built a pyramid and you haven't :hand:

Goofy
10-28-2015, 06:12 PM
You guys are just jealous because he's built a pyramid and you haven't :hand:

I built an igloo one winter :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2015, 06:15 PM
And he's built 2 closets :hand:

Goofy
10-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Unfortunately i'm not a privileged faggot so i can't do or say all the ghey shit he does :sad2:

Hal-9000
10-28-2015, 06:46 PM
"I don't think I'm as revolutionary as Galileo, but I don't think I'm not as revolutionary as Galileo."

How does his father Will allow Jaden to speak in public? :lol:

Noilly Pratt
10-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Why wait 10 years? Save us all the 10 years of pontificating.

"I don't think I'm as revolutionary as Galileo, but I don't think I'm not as revolutionary as Galileo." Why do the crazies summon the name Galileo when they are arguing? Anti-Vaxxer Glenn Beck did too.

Jaden Smith sounds like a douche sometimes
Saying Aaaay-o
I'm Galileo

Hikari Kisugi
10-28-2015, 08:05 PM
All the shit and pure idiocy posted on twitter assigned to him, is it him running the account, or someone just taking the piss?

Hal-9000
10-28-2015, 09:21 PM
I believe it's him. It seems that Will and Jada either don't monitor their kids social media messages or they feel it's better to let them say whatever...encourage their uniqueness sort of thing.

I would be embarrassed if he was my child.

Muddy
10-29-2015, 12:21 AM
God bless your dads money and influence.

deebakes
10-30-2015, 02:28 AM
:woot:

deebakes
10-30-2015, 02:29 AM
let's start a countdown timer :)