PDA

View Full Version : Florida Family Shows Footage of ‘Alien Robot’ and ‘Green Alien’

Teh One Who Knocks
10-29-2015, 11:57 AM
by Cryptozoology News

ESTERO, Fla. — A family of three shared a series of videos of what they call “alien creatures”, including an “alien robot”, inside his mother’s home in Lee County.

Ward Weinheimer on Wednesday told Cryptozoology News that the videos are not a hoax and that he and his two family members, mother and daughter, are willing to take a polygraph test.

“I’ll do whatever to prove that my story and videos are real and true,” he said.

The footage, consisting of six files, show what appear to be different types of beings he refers to as an “alien creatures” and “shadow beings”.

One of the videos shows a humanoid-like “robot” kneeling at the foot of a bed.

Weinheimer says he used his cell phone to record the blurry videos back in 2009, although, he adds, for some reason the device changed the original date.

“It was filmed without HD. According to my cell phone, this was filmed on July 10, 2012.”

The man said there is also something that looks like a “cat alien hybrid covered in a shiny shellac” and “in suspended animation”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8i1zMlDajU

Weinheimer claims the bizarre encounter lasted about 30 minutes.

A second video shows what he refers to an “alien eye ball” looking at the camera under a door. The alleged creature features a green skin reminiscent of reptiles with a big black almond-shaped eye that matches the typical gray alien reports. The high definition footage was reportedly taken with a new phone back in July.

“Look closely and you can see it blink. When you see the eyeball go from shiny to not shiny, it is blinking. I don’t know what the knocking noise is. As I filmed I heard the knocking and it sounded like it was coming from my phone. But I don’t know I have never heard my phone make that noise again. As a note, I don’t have any pets,” Weinheimer explains about the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr0HwNEMiik

“I have more pictures and videos to come. I just want the truth out,” he said. “I am sorry about how all of this was done but I don’t have any real type of editing software or knowledge. I am just trying to get the truth out.”

Earlier this year, a man released a picture of what he said was a “reptilian alien” driving a vehicle ahead of him in a busy road in Tampa, Florida.

Two months later, a newspaper delivery man, also from Florida, shared footage of an” extraterrestrial” being at a cemetery in Sarasota.

Back in February, a California resident claimed to being followed by “robot creatures” in the San Jacinto Valley. He provided a video where he purportedly shows the little “creatures” hanging around an open field near his home.

In the fall of 1954, Frenchman Marius Dewilde reported to authorities a sighting involving little “metallic creatures”.

Goofy
10-29-2015, 12:54 PM
:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-29-2015, 12:55 PM
:yawn:

:snapout:

Video footage and you still don't believe :facepalm:

Goofy
10-29-2015, 12:56 PM
:sleep:

Teh One Who Knocks