PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Resident Claims Encounter with UFO, Delivered Message

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2015, 12:53 PM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/sBzbIhb.jpg

TIPTON, Iowa — A resident of Cedar County claims he encountered a UFO and that it sent him a message.

22-year-old Zachary James Carr said on Friday that he was walking along Inland Road when he noticed the flying object hovering over the road.

“It was between 10 and 11 at night. The flying saucer flew up to me,” Carr told Cryptozoology News.

The object, he explains, was leaving a trail behind that looked like water. The vehicle was also capable of becoming invisible at times, he added.

“It was flying around me at incredible speed.”

But Carr says there was something else about the sighting.

“It talked to me, telepathically. It stated that it was mapping the area to send people there,” he explained. “It looks like it, and whomever it works with, were unfamiliar of the region anyhow.”

After a few minutes, according to the eyewitness, the object began flying away at a fast speed.

“Started at probably 30 mph, then went so fast it was impossible to see until stopping and taking off again.”

Carr said that he couldn’t see anybody piloting the device.

He described the object as a “chrome colored saucer”.

“It was around the size of a normal vehicle like a medium sized car,” he said.

Carr, who provided his personal contact information, said he wouldn’t mind to be questioned further about the incident by taking conventional verification tests.

He did not present photographic evidence of the purported sighting.

Earlier this year, a motorist driving on an Iowa road shared the photograph of a creature inside a cylindrical hovering device that resembled a trash can.

In July 2014, a Philadelphia Temple University professor said that aliens are already living in our planet and that they are forcing human women to raise their hybrid babies. Three months earlier, former president Bill Clinton surprised the Jimmy Kimmel show audience when he made a comment regarding the possibility of extraterrestrial visitation.

Also last year, multiple witnesses claimed to have seen a large UFO at a populated Australian beach.

In September, a Canadian man snapped a photograph of a disk-shaped UFO in Ontario.

Former White House Counselor for Climate Change and Energy Policy John Podesta in a tweet last February expressed his regrets at not securing UFO disclosure prior to stepping down from his job.

deebakes
10-31-2015, 12:53 PM
so many bigfoots :shock:

Goofy
10-31-2015, 12:57 PM
:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2015, 12:58 PM
:yawn:

:snapout:

Goofy
10-31-2015, 01:02 PM
Reading psychotic people's tall stories always makes me yawn :yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2015, 01:03 PM
What makes this person psychotic? :-s

deebakes
10-31-2015, 01:04 PM
and tall? :-k

Goofy
10-31-2015, 01:07 PM
What makes this person psychotic? :-s

This bit - "Claims Encounter with UFO" :thumbsup:

and tall? :-k

6ft+ :thumbsup:

deebakes
10-31-2015, 01:08 PM
:woot: i'm tall!

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2015, 01:08 PM
This bit - "Claims Encounter with UFO" :thumbsup:

You're just jealous that they haven't visited you yet :hand:

Goofy
10-31-2015, 01:12 PM
:woot: i'm tall!

Me too........ just :lol:

I'm not psychotic so i'll never get a visit from them :(

deebakes
10-31-2015, 01:16 PM

i think they did, that's why he is trying to convince us they don't exist :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2015, 01:21 PM
i think they did, that's why he is trying to convince us they don't exist :shock:

:eek:

Goofy
10-31-2015, 01:30 PM
:theyareontome: