PDA

View Full Version : Coked-up, gun-wielding Indiana woman leaves blow-up doll and poop-covered sex toy on porch

Teh One Who Knocks
11-04-2015, 12:52 PM
David Ferguson - The Raw Story

http://i.imgur.com/Qwu5mB5.png

An Indiana woman was arrested Saturday after she attempted to leave a blow-up sex doll and a poop-covered dildo on someone’s porch — then pulled a gun on two men as she was trying to flee the scene.

According to Indianapolis’ Channel 6 News, Johnson County Sheriff’s Deputies received a call at around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday about a disturbance in which a woman tried to leave something on the porch of a home, then produced a firearm.

According to the sheriff’s department, a deputy responded to the scene and pulled over 56-year-old Chrys Wimmer. Noting that Wimmer was armed, the deputy asked her to exit the vehicle.

Wimmer explained that she was looking for an old school friend’s house in the neighborhood, but could not remember their first name. She claimed she wanted to play a prank on them.

She said she’d left a blow-up sex doll and a dildo covered in dog feces on the porch of a home. Two men had interrupted her and she became alarmed and pulled a gun on them and demanded that they let her leave.

One of the men had blocked in Wimmer’s car with his truck. Pointing her weapon at him, she reportedly said, “Get the (expletive) out of my way,” then said, “Are you going to move or am I going to move it for you?”

The deputy said that she then pointed her gun at the other man and got into her car and drove away.

The officer searched Wimmer’s car and found a pill bottle containing a white powder that lab analysis identified as cocaine.

“Wimmer was arrested for possession of cocaine, pointing a loaded firearm, and possession of a handgun without a license,” said Channel 6.

Ballistics experts are also testing Wimmer’s weapon and ammunition regarding an unsolved shooting in the area that took place in late October.

Goofy
11-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Looney tunes :lol:

HyperV12
11-04-2015, 05:48 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
11-04-2015, 06:06 PM
she’d left a blow-up sex doll and a dildo covered in dog feces on the porch of a home...

there's some commitment :lol:

deebakes
11-05-2015, 12:05 AM
:rofl:

Hugh_Janus
11-05-2015, 12:06 AM
#anal

RBP
11-05-2015, 12:15 AM
The dog feces was from her. :puke: