PDA

View Full Version : Flight attendant admits smuggling cocaine in spandex underwear

Teh One Who Knocks
11-05-2015, 12:05 PM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/touv2dC.jpg

A flight attendant said Wednesday he smuggled more than six pounds of cocaine from Jamaica to South Florida inside his spandex underwear, the Sun Sentinel reported.

Investigators said the incident happened in September on a Caribbean Airlines flight from Montego Bay to Fort Lauderdale. They said the flight attendant, Rohan Myers, became "very nervous" and started sweating when they searched his luggage and asked about a pair of athletic compression pants in one bag.

At that point, the Sun Sentinel reports Myers said, "I have cocaine on me; I'm supposed to take it to the hotel." He said a man in Jamaica had recruited him to smuggle the drugs, according to investigators.

They say he then removed another pair of compression pants, revealing four packages containing cocaine that were taped to his thighs and ankles.

Myers, a Jamaican citizen, pleaded guilty to a drug-smuggling charge Wednesday. His attorney says he hopes to persuade a judge to impose a lesser sentence than the expected three years in prison, according to the newspaper.

deebakes
11-06-2015, 12:55 AM
:ffs: