PDA

View Full Version : Man Reportedly Beats Daughter For Not Bringing Home Enough Halloween Candy

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2015, 01:50 PM
By Reve Fisher - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/bxkv2A6.jpg

After reportedly beating his daughter for not getting enough Halloween candy while trick-or-treating, a man from Racine, Wisconsin, is facing charges of child abuse and drug possession.

Brian T. Blair, 33, was charged on Nov. 2 with possession of cocaine and child abuse. According to WISN, Blair has been beating the girl and her sister since his release from federal prison in 2014. Blair is related to both children.

Investigators noticed child had visible marks on her body from an incident a few days before. The girl said she was whipped with a cord from a phone charger on her thighs and hands.

Blair allegedly used a clothes hanger to beat her because she did not bring home enough candy after being out trick-or-treating.

Her sister told Racine police Blair used a plastic hanger to constantly hit her and also pulled her hair.

On Nov. 1, the girl went to her grandmother's house to escape her father, reports WISN. The grandmother told officials Blair called her, looking for the girls. He reportedly said, "I'm going to beat the hell out of them when they get here," according to the criminal complaint.

When Blair was taken into custody, police say they found 3.5 grams of cocaine in one of his pockets.

Blair's bond is set at $2,000. During his appearance in court, Blair was ordered to not contact the girls or their family, according to The Journal Times. His preliminary hearing will take place on Nov. 11.

The child abuse charges are punishable by a maximum of three years in prison, up to three years on extended supervision and a $10,000 fine. If convicted of the maximum sentences of each charge, he could face up to 15 years in prison.

Goofy
11-06-2015, 01:56 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people? :wha:

RBP
11-06-2015, 02:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0PvjRP8.png

Brian Blair

Goofy
11-06-2015, 02:01 PM
*refrains from being racist*

RBP
11-06-2015, 03:07 PM
*refrains from being racist*

Now now, Goof, the only reason the prisons are disproportionately black is because of institutional racism that uses the legal system to further enslave the black man. It's the new Jim Crow, don't you know.

Muddy
11-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Now now, Goof, the only reason the prisons are disproportionately black is because of institutional racism that uses the legal system to further enslave the black man. It's the new Jim Crow, don't you know.

You really need to check your privilege...

RBP
11-06-2015, 04:32 PM

I know, I know. I also need to remember that I am not entitled to point out facts because I haven't lived the black experience.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2015, 05:15 PM

I know, I know. I also need to remember that I am not entitled to point out facts because I haven't lived the black experience.

:privilege:

Goofy
11-06-2015, 05:59 PM

Damn whiteys always tryna put a brotha down [-(

HyperV12
11-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Munchies are a bitch.

Hal-9000
11-06-2015, 06:31 PM
When I gave out stuff this year I had a parent look at me, then look in their kid's bucket, then look at me again. We were giving out mini chocolate bars and I was giving out 2-4 for each kid.

It unnerved me because the parent just looked at me and didn't say a word :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-06-2015, 10:17 PM
When I gave out stuff this year I had a parent look at me, then look in their kid's bucket, then look at me again. We were giving out mini chocolate bars and I was giving out 2-4 for each kid.

It unnerved me because the parent just looked at me and didn't say a word :lol:

That's when you punch the parent in the face. :thumbsup:

Muddy
11-06-2015, 11:10 PM
That's when you punch the parent in the face. :thumbsup:

I had this mentality.. I'm in battle with another parent now.. You really really have to watch what you say and do in this day in age. There are some sue happy, dial 911 mother fuckers out there..

DemonGeminiX
11-06-2015, 11:58 PM
The next time your dog takes a dump, scoop it up into a brown paper bag, light it on fire on the parent's front porch, then ring the bell and run.

:thumbsup:

Seriously, you're not obligated to give anybody's kids anything on Halloween. It's the giver's discretion. Lots of people exercise their right to not give out anything at all. It's cool if you do give out candy on Halloween, and how much you give is totally up to you. No one has a right to come onto your doorstep and tell you that you're not giving enough, or that you're not giving out the 'right' candy. If they want their kids to have more, or if they want their kids to have a particular kind of candy or whatever, they can feel free to go to the store and buy whatever they think their kids should have themselves, and kindly get the hell off of your porch.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2015, 11:14 AM
No one has a right to come onto your doorstep and tell you that you're not giving enough, or that you're not giving out the 'right' candy.

:hand:

http://i.imgur.com/I4gkZJg.jpg

deebakes
11-07-2015, 01:23 PM
jesus h :facepalm:

DemonGeminiX
11-07-2015, 09:10 PM
:hand:

http://i.imgur.com/I4gkZJg.jpg

That parent needs to eat shit and die. It's not other people's responsibility to be "responsible parents" to his or her child.