PDA

View Full Version : Erotic version of 'Little Red Riding Hood' mistakenly sent to elementary schools in Chile

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 11:31 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/ASEb4fa.jpg

Call it the case of the big, bad gaffe.

The Chilean government mistakenly distributed an erotic version of the storybook "Little Red Riding Hood" to libraries in 283 elementary schools across the country.

A student in the municipality of Rio Bueno, a small rural town located in the south, brought the error to light when discussing it with his parents at home.

The 65-page book is authored by Colombian Pilar Quintana and contains six erotic stories describing in detail the wolf’s attempts to take the Riding Hood to bed after being rejected several times.

The full title of the book is "Little Red Riding Hood Eats the Wolf."

One of the steamy accounts in the book includes a sexual encounter between a teacher and a 13-year-old student.

When notified of the blunder, the Ministry of Education announced it would recall the copies "immediately" and ordered an investigation into how the adult version of the book was included in the catalog in place of the innocent Brothers Grimm classic from the 19th century.

The mayor of Rio Bueno said he fears the damage is done.

"The book can cause irreparable damage to our students," Mayor Luis Reyes told BBC.

"To describe the rape of a minor in such detail does not help in the process of educating young people," said Reyes, who took the case to the Ministry of Education of Chile last week.

In a public statement, the coordinator of Curriculum and Evaluation Unit, Alejandra Arratia said the book is not “adequate” teaching material for students."

She said her office will review each and every one of the school libraries catalog to make sure this was the only case.

Chilean reporters reached out to the author, who seemed surprised the issue was receiving such attention. The author said the book should not be recalled, but offered to the 15- and 16-year-olds instead.

“I think it would have been appropriate for ages 15 to 16. Young people could connect with a book of this nature,” she told a reporter from La Tercera.

“I'm surprised that they are shocked by the sexual content of the book, but they don’t say a word about the violence [in the book],” she added. “It's as if they found violence is normal and acceptable, but not so consensual sex between two adults.”

HyperV12
11-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Oops! :lmao:

deebakes
11-09-2015, 12:40 PM
:giggity:

Hal-9000
11-09-2015, 07:46 PM
wait wait wait :lol:

forget about the book going to elementary schools...it features a story about sex between a teacher and a 13 year old student?

Noilly Pratt
11-09-2015, 07:55 PM
I always liked the evil connotations of this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FA85RO89HA