PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Amnesty Nonprofit Releases 'Bill Of Rights' For Illegal Immigrants

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 12:30 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/87DlXca.jpg

An immigrant rights group released a "Bill of Rights" with a list of demands for the millions of immigrants living in the U.S. illegally.

The 10-item list of demands — proposed by the pro-amnesty nonprofit group United We Stay — calls for health care, in-state college tuition rates, and an end to deportation for “all law-abiding undocumented Americans,” The Washington Times reported on Nov. 5.

“We know we have human rights, even though our very presence is deemed illegal and our existence alien," the group said in a statement. "Now we have our own Bill of Rights and we want it to be the framework for every immigration decision going forward from the local to the national level."

The Bill of Rights rejects Congress’ focus on building a wall while simultaneously dismissing airline security crackdowns, WND reports. It also calls for less “chest-thumping rhetoric.”

“Since Congress refuses to act, it’s time we take matters into our own hands," United We Stay member Marcelino Jones writes in the document. "Our Undocumented Americans’ Bill of Rights is a good start. Instead of making impregnable border security the beginning and end of all immigration discussions, let’s find a real roadmap forward."

The document's 10 listed rights also include citizenship rights, wage equality, and protection for illegal immigrants who report a crime they witnessed.

perrhaps
11-10-2015, 10:04 AM
You have the right to go the hell back home, leeches.

DemonGeminiX
11-10-2015, 11:11 AM
for “all law-abiding undocumented Americans"

They're not law-abiding since they're breaking the law by being here.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2015, 11:21 AM
You have the right to go the hell back home, leeches.

:racist:

They're not law-abiding since they're breaking the law by being here.

:racist:

Muddy
11-10-2015, 02:26 PM
:lol: whuh?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Health care and college tuition...what about my fucking kids?

Pony
11-10-2015, 05:29 PM

Move to Canada, denounce your US citizenship and then cross back over! :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-10-2015, 05:34 PM
:tup: I don't think there are many Canadians in this group, I would need to go to Mexico

Pony
11-10-2015, 05:36 PM
It would probably be easier to get back from Mexico. We have the Canadian border sealed up tight! (for obvious reasons)

Pony
11-10-2015, 05:38 PM
Only problem would be getting citizenship in Mexico, they have tough rules about that, and they are enforced!

perrhaps
11-10-2015, 11:31 PM

Just petition the Court to legally change their first names to Graciella and Ignacio. Problem solved for a mere fraction of the cost of college.

HyperV12
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Just petition the Court to legally change their first names to Graciella and Ignacio. Problem solved for a mere fraction of the cost of college.

:lol: