PDA

View Full Version : England Man Chases ‘Grey Aliens’ Out of his Home

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 12:35 PM
by Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/5pJPLl3.jpg

FROME, England — A 54 year old man says his Somerset County home was broken in by a group of beings that looked like the “typical greys”.

Nick, a Carpenter in Frome, told Cryptozoology News on Friday that he and his partner were in bed when he first noticed the presence of the reported entities.

“I was trying to sleep,” he said about the alleged 1995 incident. “Woke up unable to move and presumed it was sleep paralysis, of which I am aware, and then became aware of figures at the bottom of my bed. I tried to rouse my partner but couldn’t make a sound. Next thing, I was asleep again,” he added.

The following morning, Nick’s two sons, 8 and 5, reportedly asked their father about the entities.

“They asked me if the clowns would be coming back,” he recalls. “When I questioned them about what they meant, they both independently said that clowns had come through their window and that I had chased them off with my baseball bat.”

Nick says that his son’s questioning was unusual because they didn’t know that he kept his baseball bat under his bed at night.

The eyewitness described the creatures as “the typical greys”, just like the one pictured on the cover of Whitley Strieber’s 1987 book Communion and rendered by artist Ted Seth Jacobs. The story was later made popular by a movie of the same name starring Christopher Walker.

But this wasn’t the only oddity Nick reportedly saw that day. A few hours later, he says he spotted a few flying objects he describes as jellyfish floating above an apartment building.

In the summer of 1955, a family in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, reported to have suffered a similar experience on a rural farmhouse.

deebakes
11-09-2015, 12:36 PM
goof? :-k

Goofy
11-09-2015, 01:36 PM
goof? :-k

I'm here :yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm here :yawn:

:snapout:

Goofy