PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bigfoot Hair’ Found in Ohio Cave

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 01:19 PM
by Cryptozoology News

Ohio — A man says he has found a bunch of hair he believes belongs to a bipedal creature he encountered a few years ago.

YouTuber Squatchmaster, also known as Jeff, released on Saturday evening an 8-minute video showing his expedition leading to a cave in Ohio where he supposedly found what he called “Bigfoot evidence”. He did not disclose an exact location.

“In 2010 I saw something that lead me into searching for an unknown creature of the forest,” said Jeff.

The creature, he explains, was about 7 feet tall with a “grayish white in color”. It was reportedly walking upright and moved “effortlessly through the trees” in complete silence.

“It showed no fear of me what so ever as it barely gave me notice when it briefly glanced toward me,” he adds.

Today, Jeff believes he has found a mat of gray hair that belongs to that creature.

http://i.imgur.com/9eiWkKY.jpg
Jeff shows the mat of hair he says could belong to a Bigfoot. Credit: Squatchmaster

The Squatchmaster has been chronicling what he believes could be “evidence toward the existence of a Sasquatch creature” for over three years. “We are in no way saying that they are in fact Sasquatches… only that they are what we believe a Sasquatch to be. The only true way to judge weather the Bigfoot does exist is to actually go out and experience it for yourself,” he says about his video collection.

According to the Ohioan, he will be sending a hair sample to be tested to obtain a definitive answer.

Goofy
11-16-2015, 01:32 PM
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be any of a million wild animals, most definitely a bigfoot :tup:

:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Proof after proof after proof and you still don't believe :facepalm:

Goofy
11-16-2015, 01:50 PM
Proof after proof after proof and you still don't believe :facepalm:

:yup:

deebakes
11-17-2015, 02:49 AM
so many shedding bigfoots :shock: