PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Reportedly Releases New Video Promising Attack on Washington, DC

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2015, 03:11 PM
Gabrielle Bluestone - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/W59Z9ZZ.jpg

A new video purportedly released Monday by ISIS extremists threatens an attack on Washington, DC and promises attacks on any other country participating in the ongoing airstrikes against Syria.

According to Reuters, the video was uploaded on “a site used by Islamic State to post its messages” and has not yet been officially authenticated.

In the clip, a turbaned man reportedly identified in subtitles as “Al Ghareeb the Algerian” threatens a wave of attacks on Washington, DC and other targets in Europe.

“We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day, God willing, like France’s and by God, as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington,” the man said.

“I say to the European countries that we are coming, coming with booby traps and explosives, coming with explosive belts and (gun) silencers and you will be unable to stop us because today we are much stronger than before,” he said.

France, which says Friday’s attack was an act of war, launched coordinated airstrikes with the U.S. against Syria this weekend.

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Come and attack Washington. Please. Y'all will get murdered by all of the gang bangers and drug dealers. Dumbasses.

:lol:

Muddy
11-16-2015, 04:08 PM
Come and attack Washington. Please. Y'all will get murdered by all of the gang bangers and drug dealers. Dumbasses.

:lol:

These guys would eat the gang bangers and drug dealers for lunch. They are 100% ready to die for their cause.

RBP
11-16-2015, 04:18 PM
These guys would eat the gang bangers and drug dealers for lunch. They are 100% ready to die for their cause.
That's not a bad idea. Use them as mercenaries. You make it back, your criminal history is expunged and you get $1 million cash. :tup:

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2015, 04:21 PM

:hand:

They'll have bombs strapped to their chest walking up to a group of bangers talking all that habeeb bullshit and the gang bangers will pop caps in their ass with a "Nigga, please."

Muddy
11-16-2015, 04:23 PM
:hand:

They'll have bombs strapped to their chest walking up to a group of bangers talking all that habeeb bullshit and the gang bangers will pop caps in their ass with a "Nigga, please."

Have you ever been to DC? It's not that bad.. :lol:

Hal-9000
11-16-2015, 04:26 PM
let em try in Chicago....they'll walk up to some 15 year olds and the youths will have better firepower tucked in the back of their pants :lol:

Hugh_Janus
11-16-2015, 07:47 PM
yup... and I doubt they'd be stupid enough to not go directly to their objective. I can't see a situation where they are lost, ending up in a dodgy area and roll up to a bunch of gangbangers asking for directions to the whitehouse

PorkChopSandwiches
11-16-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah the problem is they wont go blow up politicians, the will blow up people at a concert. Although concerts out here are like getting into the airport, so I cant imagine you will just waltz right in with your semi-auto weapons

Hugh_Janus
11-16-2015, 08:12 PM
If they are planing something, then I'm sure they'd already know this, which makes me think it'll be somewhere busy that's outdoors