PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou, Black Lives Matter Activists Slam Sympathy For Paris Attack Victims

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2015, 12:41 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/mZpljSJ.jpg

While most of the world mourned the terrorist attacks in Paris that took the lives of over 100 people on Nov. 13, some University of Missouri (Mizzou) and Black Lives Matter activists had a very different reaction on Twitter.

Breitbart.com notes that some of the Black Lives Matter activists slammed France for enslaving black people, a practice which ended in the early 1800s, and for France making Haiti pay for its independence (land and slaves):

"If only white lives mattered to white people smh #ParisAttacks #ParisShooting #paris #F---PARIS #F---FRANCE"

"What exactly are you praying for? {{-_-}} #F---Paris"

"You really expect us to support a Country that still taxes Afrika for Colonial expansionism? Yeah, #F---Paris"

"#F---Paris those same motherf------- wouldn’t give a f--- about these racist white boys over here terrorizing Black folks"

"#prayersforparis #blackLivesMatter #f--Paris quit showing love to people that never showed it for you"

Some University of Missouri (Mizzou) activists were upset about the media coverage that the Paris attacks received, notes Breitbart.com:

"Interesting how the news reports are covering the Paris terrorist attacks but said nothing about the terrorist attack at #Mizzou"

"Not to take away from Paris at all but just how they're getting news coverage & the worlds support, we deserve it too. #Mizzou"

"We can remember the tragedy in Paris and still remember #Mizzou. We are capable of multitasking. Both situations are equally messed up"

DemonGeminiX
11-17-2015, 12:52 PM
:|

Pony
11-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Attention whore much?

Goofy
11-17-2015, 01:15 PM
These cunts need a right good kickin', shower of racist pricks

Pony
11-17-2015, 01:24 PM
These cunts need a right good kickin', shower of racist pricks

ME ME MEME It's all about ME! How dare you talk about something else!

HyperV12
11-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Well they've won me over! :sarcasm: