PDA

View Full Version : Elderly man accused of flashing maids insists it's a conspiracy

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2011, 06:41 PM
By Joe Grove - Paragould Daily Press

Dallas Wood, 74, of South Rockingchair Road, faces misdemeanor charges of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. On two separate occasions, victims reported to police that Wood had contacted them to clean his house. One victim was 18 years old and the other 19. Wood denied the allegations.

In both cases, the victims reported Wood had offered them a drink, in one incident vodka and in the other incident a margarita, Paragould Police Sgt. Scott Snyder wrote in a probable cause statement.

Of the first incident, Snyder wrote, “When she exited a bathroom she had cleaned, the offender was there and fully nude and told her he wanted a full body massage, and then he proceeded to touch the victim” in various intimate places. She pushed him away and fled the apartment.

The second incident happened four days later, and the victim “gave a detailed description that is essentially identical to the first occurrence,” Snyder wrote. “This victim made specific detailed disclosures of the offender’s home, the room in which the incident occurred, and specific physical attributes of the offender.”

When contacted by The Daily Press, Wood denied there was any basis for the disorderly conduct charge and denied there was a word of truth to what was written in the probable cause report. “This is a conspiracy of a couple of little girls who both owe me money. No one exposed themselves. No one came out of the bathroom nude. None of this is true. These girls got together and contrived this as a prelude to convince someone this is true. They want to get a conviction and if they succeed they will come back and sue me in a civil case. It is an attempt to extort money from me,” he said. Wood also said the police had not contacted him before making a report.

Hal-9000
06-08-2011, 06:51 PM
It's what we were talking about the other day....did the guy do it or did the girls create the story to extort him?

If the one girl described intimate details about his dick, he's finished.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-08-2011, 06:53 PM
If she can describe the taste, I think he wins.

Hal-9000
06-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Cop - Soooo Mr Wood.....

other cop - :lol: