PDA

View Full Version : Teenager avoids jail after raping girl aged five

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2015, 12:25 PM
Harry Readhead for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/vTZ6mRI.jpg

A teenager who raped a five-year-old girl has avoided jail.

The 17-year-old, who was 16 at the time of the incident, admitted to Leicester Crown Court that he took the girl’s clothes off and then raped her after the pair played video games together in his bedroom in December 2014. He told the girl that it was their secret.

In a ruling branded ‘pathetic’ by the girl’s family, the teenager was handed a two-year youth rehabilitation order with a requirement to attend the sex offender programme. He must pay a victim surcharge of £15 and register on the sex offenders’ register for two-and-a-half years, reports the Hinckley Times.

‘This whole thing has ripped our family apart. When I heard the sentence being handed down I felt sick,’ said the girl’s mother.

‘The trauma has been unbearable. My daughter is a different girl now and will have to live with this forever. It is unacceptable that Leicester Crown Court, the very place that this young girl was relying on to help get her justice, has failed her so outrageously.

‘We say that the sentence must be appropriate and in accordance with the severity of the crime.’

A campaign has been launched by the victim’s mother to try and raise funds to bring the teenager, who she calls an ‘extreme danger’, back to court.

A family friend has set up an online petition to try and get the sentence reviewed.

RBP
11-20-2015, 12:39 PM
:wtf:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2015, 12:40 PM
:|

Goofy
11-20-2015, 12:54 PM
:wha:

HyperV12
11-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Wow.

Hikari Kisugi
11-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Jesus fucking Christ, I'd ensure his fucking brakes failed, or some such similar untraceable 'accident', preferably ending in a collision, trapped inside and flames slowly licking his body to cinders.
Can't believe a UK gave this sentence, next they will be Sharia and blame the fucking 5 yr old.

deebakes
11-21-2015, 12:46 AM
:axe: