PDA

View Full Version : Woman Strips In Middle Of Traffic On San Francisco Bridge

Teh One Who Knocks
11-20-2015, 12:33 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/WWeTq4Y.jpg

An unidentified woman took off her clothes, and walked down the middle of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco on Nov. 18 during the evening rush hour traffic.

“She began losing clothing as she walked in the center lane,” California Highway Patrol (CHP) Officer Peter Van Eckhardt said, notes KRON.

“She definitely had everyone’s attention there," Van Eckhardt stated. "Fortunately she wasn't hit by traffic because she was moving around a lot and cars were whizzing by.”

CHP cruisers flashed their lights, but the woman kept stripping and walking for about 20 minutes. Law enforcement finally took the woman into custody, wrapped her in blankets and transported her to San Francisco General Hospital for an evaluation.

“At the end, she was either naked or down to just a bra and panties,” Van Eckhardt added, reports SFGate.com. “It ended up slowing down traffic significantly. She was not the happiest person to go for a ride. She was enjoying her walk, I guess.”

"Her clothes are still out on the bridge somewhere or in the bay now."

RBP
11-20-2015, 12:36 PM
Can't even go for a walk anymore. This isn't the America I grew up in. :hand:

DemonGeminiX
11-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Need a closer look to determine guilt or innocence.

8-[

Goofy
11-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Need a closer look to determine guilt or innocence.

8-[

This^^

Hal-9000
11-20-2015, 05:42 PM
seems there's been more naked stories in the past five years...I blame it on fast food

deebakes
11-21-2015, 12:50 AM
:homer:

Jezter
11-21-2015, 09:52 AM
seems there's been more naked stories in the past five years...I blame it on fast food

When the meat sweats hit, it's a sign of bacon-possession and one must strip immediately.