PDA

View Full Version : South African Man Reportedly Kills Girlfriend With Hammer When She Reveals A Shocking Secret

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2015, 12:59 PM
By Zara Zhi - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/lmcJQ2m.jpg

A man in South Africa allegedly smashed his girlfriend to death with a hammer after she revealed she was HIV-positive.

Temba police said they arrested the 38-year-old man, who remains anonymous, for killing 25-year-old Maria Sephokola.

Sephokola admitted to her boyfriend she was cheating on him with another man and had contracted HIV, reports WorldWide Weird News. They were in a relationship for four years.

“Apparently the victim confessed to her lover that she had been cheating all the time they were together. She told him she was infected with HIV,” Temba Police Constable Herman Moremi told the Daily Sun.

The man reportedly became livid and snatched a hammer, bludgeoning her on the head numerous times until she fell lifeless. After killing her, he left the scene, but was later apprehended, police say.

On Nov. 15, the suspect allegedly called his brother to tell him the story before he was found and arrested at Marikana squatter camp, according to Pulse Nigeria.

“We went to the house and found the man had locked his dead girlfriend in the bedroom. He had already fled the scene,” Community Policing Forum Chairman Andries Mashika told the Daily Sun.

Sephokola’s mother told the Daily Sun she never approved of the relationship: “She chose to stay with her boyfriend under the same roof even though they were not married. If she had listened to my advice, she would still be alive."

RBP
11-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Sephokola’s mother told the Daily Sun she never approved of the relationship: “She chose to stay with her boyfriend under the same roof even though they were not married. If she had listened to my advice, she would still be alive."

Mom of the year candidate.

Yes, clearly cohabitation was what got her killed, not being a cheating whore who got infected with a deadly disease. Perhaps "be faithful to your partner" might have been more important advice, mom.

Goofy
11-21-2015, 01:03 PM
She gave him a life sentence so he returned the favour :shrug:

deebakes
11-21-2015, 04:55 PM
is this that blade runner dude again? :-k