PDA

View Full Version : Man Charged with Stalking Woman, Stealing 90 Pairs of Underwear

Teh One Who Knocks
11-25-2015, 11:46 AM
ALEX RIGGINS - Magic Valley Times-News

http://i.imgur.com/Rw1tIPH.jpg

KIMBERLY • A man stalked a Kimberly woman and stole 90 pairs of her underwear, police say.

Edgar Ivan Flores Aguilar, 24, of Twin Falls was arraigned Friday on one count of burglary and one count of first-degree stalking in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court.

Flores Aguilar told police he was drunk and not in his right mind when he broke into the woman’s house or tried to break in on at least three occasions, court documents said. He told police he takes medication for schizophrenia and depression, and that voices in his head told him to break into the woman’s house and steal stuff.

Kimberly police first began investigating the case Sept. 15 when one of the woman’s neighbors reported someone had broken into her home about 1:50 a.m. and left a picture of two girls in her garage, court records said. The woman said the picture left in her neighbor’s garage was of her two daughters and had been in her house earlier that night, but she hadn’t noticed the photo was missing.

Police searched the woman’s home and found evidence of a break-in, including broken lights outside the home and shoe prints on the kitchen counter below a window. The woman said about 90 pairs of underwear were missing, too.

A week later, police again responded to the woman’s home. The woman’s father, who was staying at the home that night, woke up just after midnight and saw that the porch light was turned off and a man was trying to break in through a kitchen window.

The woman’s father called 911, yelled at the prowler and then fired one shot over the prowler’s head as he ran away and jumped over a fence, court records said. Police did not find the man that night but did see that he unscrewed the porch light before trying to break in.

The woman bought a home-security system, video surveillance cameras and a gun to protect herself, and on Oct. 22 her cameras captured video of a man unscrewing several lights outside her home and trying to break in, court records said. Kimberly police asked the public’s help identifying the man and received three leads that the man in the video was Flores Aguilar.

The mother told police she knew Flores Aguilar from church but hadn’t had contact with him in over a year since she hired him to build a fence in her yard in summer 2014, court documents said. She told police she hadn’t believed several friends who told her Flores Aguilar was the man in the surveillance photos; she also said she thinks he had been breaking into her house for a while and stealing her underwear over time.

Flores Aguilar contacted police in November after seeing the surveillance photos released by the department, court records showed. He answered officers’ questions and admitted to breaking into the woman’s home, police said.

Officers also found a knife in Flores Aguilar’s home that matched a knife seen in surveillance photos, court documents said. Police also found a pair of shoes that matched the shoe prints found on the woman’s kitchen counter.

Flores Aguilar is being held in lieu of $50,000 bond, and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 27.

HyperV12
11-25-2015, 12:05 PM
90 pairs?? Who has 90 pairs of underwear? :lmao:

deebakes
11-26-2015, 03:18 AM
no kidding :shock:

Hugh_Janus
11-26-2015, 08:43 AM

I'm sure that guy doesn't anymore :giggle:

HyperV12
11-26-2015, 11:19 AM
:lol:

Hal-9000
11-26-2015, 05:40 PM

Are we talking ones that we bought or ones that were borrowed?

8-[

DemonGeminiX
11-27-2015, 01:28 AM
The only pair that really matters is the pair she's wearing.

HyperV12
11-27-2015, 07:49 AM
The only pair that really matters is the pair she's wearing.

So what have you done with the other 89 pairs?

DemonGeminiX
11-27-2015, 02:45 PM
Sold them on ebay.

:thumbsup:

RBP
11-27-2015, 03:01 PM
You might be right, the story says nothing about recovering the pilfered granny panties.

DemonGeminiX
11-27-2015, 03:26 PM
There's probably tons of twisted people that would be more than happy to buy a pair of unwashed used panties online.

RBP
11-27-2015, 03:42 PM
There's probably tons of twisted people that would be more than happy to buy a pair of unwashed used panties online.

Oh yes, that's big business. Whole Reddit sections devoted to pantie sales and a lot of cam girls to that also.

DemonGeminiX
11-27-2015, 03:47 PM
That's so nasty. :lol:

RBP
11-27-2015, 04:02 PM
I know, right? Maybe we should try it! Big money, no whammies!

http://i65.tinypic.com/kegff5.png

DemonGeminiX
11-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Man, that's even worse.

"Hey, y'all! I shit in my pants. Anyone wanna buy them?"

RBP
11-27-2015, 04:29 PM
I just asked a guy who sells them to send me his order location summary for the last 30 days. This seems odd:

Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

:-k

Pony
11-27-2015, 05:33 PM
I don't think that's odd at all.

Hal-9000
11-27-2015, 05:50 PM
I just asked a guy who sells them to send me his order location summary for the last 30 days. This seems odd:

Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA

:-k

I'm trying to be in a bad mood over here and you're fucking it up, stop :lol:

RBP
11-27-2015, 05:57 PM

Hal-9000
11-27-2015, 06:03 PM
I should start one of those online soiled panty delivery services...buy a hundred pairs and get em dirty myself :tup:

Call it Yvette's Yeast Factory :lol:

HyperV12
11-27-2015, 07:08 PM
I'm trying to be in a bad mood over here and you're fucking it up, stop :lol:

HyperV12
11-27-2015, 07:16 PM
I should start one of those online soiled panty delivery services...buy a hundred pairs and get em dirty myself :tup:

Call it Yvette's Yeast Factory :lol:

Hal's Hangers?