PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Charlie Sheen Gay Sex Tape?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-25-2015, 12:23 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/iZ7KDEL.png

Actor Charlie Sheen announced during the Nov. 17 broadcast of the "Today" show that he is HIV-positive, but told host Matt Lauer that he did not know how he contracted the virus.

Now, RadarOnline claims to have viewed video footage in which Sheen allegedly smokes crack cocaine and engages in sexual acts with an unidentified man.

The gossip site reports that at least three videos, which last about 30 seconds, were filmed of the TV star in Nevada in 2011; Sheen told Lauer he contracted HIV five years ago.

The video footage was reportedly part of a $20 million lawsuit that claimed that Sheen “entered into a nefarious plot designed to lure Plaintiff into his luxurious hotel room to serve his prurient desires,” and that Sheen told the male that he had “no venereal diseases.”

Both men allegedly engaged consensual sexual acts.

RadarOnline reports that Sheen settled the case for millions after learning that the incident was caught on video. In exchange for the settlement, Sheen reportedly got the original videos and destroyed them, but a bootleg copy purportedly exists.

“Charlie had his team buy it off the market and settle the lawsuit because he and his camp believed it could destroy his life if it ever got out,” a source told RadarOnline. “He must be quaking in his boots that it could see the light of day.”

“Charlie is secretly bisexual,” the source added. “He’s had sex partners of all kind. He’d regularly spent thousands of dollars to sleep with transsexual hookers who he would hire and have them service him at his Mulholland Estate mansion.”

Keith Davidson, the lawyer for the lawsuit that was settled, told the gossip site:

“The alleged video that you purportedly reviewed has nothing to do with the above referenced lawsuit which was filed and subsequently dismissed more than five years ago.

"Though there was video evidence involved in the aforementioned case, that video evidence did not come close to portraying what you have described. Furthermore there was but one copy of that case related video evidence. That sole copy of the video evidence was irretrievably destroyed."

Sheen told the "Today" Show he had paid people "millions" of dollars to keep his HIV-positive status a secret, and claimed that he had been a victim of blackmail and extortion. Sheen described the money payments as "shakedowns," but said he was not paying people anymore after the interview aired.

Sheen's ex-girlfriend Bree Olson told radio host Howard Stern on Nov. 17 Sheen didn't tell her about being HIV-positive, and that she found out only a few days before he publicly revealed it.

Some of Sheen's ex-partners are reportedly planning to sue him for allegedly not disclosing his HIV-positive status to them.

Hal-9000
11-25-2015, 05:32 PM
so you sleep with a guy and you automatically get HIV?

how 1985..

RBP
11-25-2015, 05:35 PM
The virus is duplicating in here! :shock: :hills:

RBP
11-25-2015, 05:37 PM
I don't need to see the sex tape.

That cocksucker's already gone viral.

:dance:

Hal-9000
11-25-2015, 06:13 PM
I still remember his great quote about whores - You don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to leave right afterward

:dance:

deebakes
11-26-2015, 03:08 AM
:haha:

Godfather
11-28-2015, 01:37 AM
I mean, biologically and statistically speaking, it's extremely unlikely that you get HIV from heterosexual sex. Even anal sex has relatively low odds.

My money would be on there being a video of Charlie mainlining some H.

Godfather
11-28-2015, 01:38 AM
I mean, biologically and statistically speaking, it's extremely unlikely that you get HIV from heterosexual sex. Even anal sex has relatively low odds.

My money would be on there being a video of Charlie mainlining some H.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-30-2015, 04:45 PM
Absolutely there is, which is why he was getting the shakedown