PDA

View Full Version : 'Human Barbie' Lacey Wildd To Undergo 37th Surgery To Reach Goal Of QQQ Cup Size

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 05:18 PM
By Kathryn Schroeder - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/lOGdtaV.jpg

Lacey Wildd, the “Human Barbie,” is planning on having her 37th plastic surgery to increase her breasts to a cup size of QQQ.

It will be the 13th breast augmentation she has undergone, according to Daily Mail.

Wildd is also on an extreme diet of just an apple, lemon juice, and water a day in order to reach a size zero. She has lost 20 pounds in only six weeks.

“I feel really good but I still think I need to lose more weight,” Wildd said. “I want to go down to a size 3 or even a 0. I want to have the most extreme body in the world, I want to be a walking cartoon character. But I know I have to be careful.”

http://i.imgur.com/JhKxZzU.jpg

Doctors have warned Wildd that further surgery may ruin her body, but she still plans to go through it.

“My world rotates around my boobs,” Wildd previously said, according to Daily Mail. “I don't get high when I have surgery. But I do get a little thrill out of thinking I’m going to wake up looking different.”

On Nov. 25, Wildd took to Instagram to explain how the weight of her breasts causes her discomfort.

“Sometimes wearing a bikini top gives me a headache due [to] the weight around my neck,” Wildd wrote. "[Same thing] with some bras. Now that I have lost 40 lbs yes the Boobs are seriously heavy."

Wildd’s daughter has complaints about her mother’s appearance.

“I can’t go anywhere without people swarming over her,” said daughter Jenaveve, who also called her mother's breasts "disgusting."

She has had, in total, 12 breast augmentations, liposuction, nose and chin augmentation, and butt implants in order to become a human Barbie.

Wildd’s last cosmetic procedures were in June, when she had her nose thinned and her eyes widened to look more like a doll, according to Cosmopolitan.

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2015, 05:19 PM
:puke:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-30-2015, 05:22 PM
She should have work done to that face

redred
11-30-2015, 05:24 PM

i don't think they can keep her under anaesthetic for the time she'll would need to fix that

PorkChopSandwiches
11-30-2015, 05:29 PM
:lol:

Goofy
11-30-2015, 05:30 PM
Doctors have warned Wildd that further surgery may ruin her body

Far too late :lol:

Muddy
11-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Ugh, get that face done too!

HyperV12
11-30-2015, 06:46 PM

i don't think they can keep her under anaesthetic for the time she'll would need to fix that

:rofl:

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 10:56 PM
:shock: Did someone photoshop that face onto the pic? ...yikes almighty man

Goofy
11-30-2015, 11:04 PM
:shock: Did someone photoshop that face onto the pic? ...yikes almighty man

Nah, the lighting's just making it melt :)

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 11:06 PM
I wonder how these vain people don't realize they're spending thousands to look horrible? Surely they must know..