PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Spots ‘Sasquatch’ Entering UFO

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 05:25 PM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/ZYPvCjd.jpg

CANADA — A man says he saw a Bigfoot-like creature in western Canada as it was beamed up by what he described as a UFO.

The anonymous 60-year-old man claimed he was hunting in an undisclosed wooded area of British Columbia on Oct. 31 when the incident occurred.

“I sat to wait for game. Just before dark, a Saskwatch entered the cut block, went to the middle and stopped,” he said.

As he observed the creature, the Canadian says a “large black shape” suddenly showed up.

“Before I could move or think, it shone a light on it and both disappeared,” he explains, adding that the event “blew his mind” and left him wondering whether the cryptid primates could actually be “some kind of UFOs’ scouts or explorers”.

He did not present photographic evidence nor further details regarding the physical characteristics of the purported biped.

A paranormal school of thought proposes the interdimensional hypothesis, which suggests these visitations could be part of entities traveling through different layers of reality or dimensions. Some of these researchers believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial beings using these primates as a tool to explore planet Earth, teleporting them via light beams.

Author and researcher Kewaunee Lapseritis, in his 2011 book The Sasquatch People and Their Interdimensional Connection, presented 187 alleged cases of this phenomenon he claims were obtained during 55 years of research.

Goofy
11-30-2015, 05:31 PM
:yawn:

Muddy
11-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Where's Hal been?

Goofy
11-30-2015, 05:49 PM
Where's Hal been?

Entering UFO's.........

....... from behind

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 10:58 PM
It makes sense. That's why we've never caught any Bigfoots or gotten any decent pics and movies. They are aliens and waaay smarter than us :thumbsup:

deebakes
12-01-2015, 02:39 AM
holy fuck :hills: