PDA

View Full Version : Miss Universe Allegedly Dumped Tim Tebow Because He Refused to Fuck

Teh One Who Knocks
11-30-2015, 06:38 PM
Rachel Vorona Cote - Jezebel

http://i.imgur.com/rcXj5bu.jpg

This is the face of Olivia Culpo, former victor of the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants—the face of a woman who knows what she wants, and reportedly, as a result, tossed former beau Tim Tebow to the curb because of that whole premarital chastity thing.

According to The New York Daily News, Culpo and and Tebow began dating in October and the football quarterback was quite the smitten kitten. “He was really into her,” an anonymous source tells The Daily News, “he was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her.”

However, most women don’t orgasm because of cute notes, and once Culpo realized that her suitor was not going to budge on his No D policy, she bailed. From The New York Daily News’s anonymous source:

“She had to break up with him because she just couldn’t handle it. He still hits her up, but she just can’t deal with the sex thing. He’s pretty adamant about it, I guess.”

He must be. Culpo has some expertise in this arena: As The Cut notes, her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas wore a purity ring when they began dating in 2013, and by 2014 he had shed both the ring and his v-card. Jonas was forthright about the matter, too. When Wendy Williams asked point blank whether he had boned, he responded, “As I said, I’m an adult in all ways.”

To each their own. Tebow, of course, doesn’t have an obligation to give it up; Culpo, in turn, doesn’t need to wait around for anything.

RBP
11-30-2015, 06:56 PM
He's fucked entire pro football teams for money. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-30-2015, 06:56 PM
:rofl:

:haha:

:tebow:

redred
11-30-2015, 07:08 PM
:tebow: :gay:

HyperV12
11-30-2015, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfRtkCGE40A

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 11:04 PM
she could have a stinky box, don't blame the man right away [-(

Goofy
11-30-2015, 11:07 PM
she could have a stinky box, don't blame the man right away [-(

She could have the fishiest box on planet earth and Tebow would still be the biggest fag on planet earth for not banging it like a shithoose door! :tebow: :gay:

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 11:13 PM
I don't know man...I encountered that once with a finger and hal junior was limp for days. I had to make an excuse to leave the area.

and the Brotherhood of Men came by that night, removed my membership then kicked me in the balls for it too :lol:

Goofy
11-30-2015, 11:20 PM
I don't know man...I encountered that once with a finger and hal junior was limp for days. I had to make an excuse to leave the area.

and the Brotherhood of Men came by that night, removed my membership then kicked me in the balls for it too :lol:

Fuckin' look at her man, she could reek like a fisherman's piece box and i'd still be up there like a rat up a drainpipe!

http://i.imgur.com/zEO0VW6.jpg

Hugh_Janus
11-30-2015, 11:22 PM
#prejac

Hal-9000
11-30-2015, 11:56 PM
Fuckin' look at her man, she could reek like a fisherman's piece box and i'd still be up there like a rat up a drainpipe!

http://i.imgur.com/zEO0VW6.jpg

I understand...but you're talking with a guy who refused a BJ from the town pump that our entire gang of friends knew...she went and told the guys I said no to the offer and I never heard the end of it.

What she left out was that I heard if you saw Passaround Peggy at certain times during the year, she had the odd small sore on her lips. Cold sore? Herpes? Same thing? I don't know but I've NEVER had a small lil sore on my dick and I kinda like that about myself :lol:

and not an expert but sometimes that fisherman's piece box smell...can mean a serious hygiene problem

redred
12-01-2015, 07:20 AM
If she took a dump on your chest it would smell of roses , he's ghey

PorkChopSandwiches
12-01-2015, 05:08 PM
Spoken like a poet #GayHalLovesGayTebow

Hal-9000
12-01-2015, 05:41 PM
#takesaknee

PorkChopSandwiches
12-01-2015, 05:42 PM
:rofl: