PDA

View Full Version : Man says he was kicked off flight after passenger next to him complained about his size

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2015, 01:06 PM
KIRO7.com

http://i.imgur.com/07JYiID.jpg

A California man says American Airlines kicked him off a flight after the passenger seated next to him complained about his size.

Chris Shelley said his nightmare began after he boarded a flight from Dallas to Orange County on Friday.

He says an elderly petite woman sat in the aisle seat next to him.

“She was clearly not particularly happy, got up left and went toward the front of the aircraft,” Shelley said.

An employee with the airlines then told him he needed to deplane immediately.

According to Shelley the employee told him the woman seated next to him complained he was too big for his seat.

“The worst part was being treated as if I was some sort of criminal. Not only a criminal but a fat criminal,” said Shelley. “They told me anyone over two inches in the seat cannot sit in the aircraft.

Shelley asked the employee if the woman next to him would switch seats and she agreed. He allowed back on the plane and was given the aisle seat instead.

American Airlines said it has sent Shelley two letters apologizing for what happened and has launched an investigation.

redred
12-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Porky ?

PorkChopSandwiches
12-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Have some common decency you fat fuck, you need to buy 2 seats if you dont fit in one, why do we all have to suffer

redred
12-01-2015, 05:04 PM
:villagers:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-01-2015, 05:28 PM
I showed you the pic of me in a plane stuck in the middle between 2 dudes that were over 6 ft and at LEAST 300lbs each. The stewardess was nice enough to find me another seat when she saw me

redred
12-01-2015, 05:46 PM
That's what made me put your name :lol: the look on your face still makes me laugh

Hal-9000
12-01-2015, 05:57 PM
I've seen worse than this guy. On a Greyhound bus trip I sat next to a fkn mountain who was really inconsiderate. He had to be over 300 lbs and over 6 feet tall. His bulk oozed onto my armrest and seat. Luckily it was only a two hour journey but holy crap, they guy just sprawled out and became Jabba the Asshole.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Yeah, they seem to have a sense of entitlement, like I should be more courteous of their needs :roll:

Goofy
12-01-2015, 09:19 PM
I showed you the pic of me in a plane stuck in the middle between 2 dudes that were over 6 ft and at LEAST 300lbs each. The stewardess was nice enough to find me another seat when she saw me

That was funny :lol:

Yt Trash
12-02-2015, 01:55 AM
I sat next to a woman who was obese. She had to ask the stewardess for an extension for the seat belt. She apologized throughout the flight to me. I told her not to worry about it and just enjoy the flight. I felt really bad for her. She didn't smell or sweat or anything else, she was just a large woman and was overflowing in her seat on to mine.