PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Demands $5 Million For CNN Debate

Teh One Who Knocks
12-02-2015, 01:26 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/Al8s5Yi.png

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump told a rally in Macon, Georgia, on Dec. 1 that he wants $5 million to appear at the GOP debate on CNN (video below).

"How about I tell CNN, that I'm not gonna do the next debate, okay?" Trump proposed, notes NBC News.

Trump then bragged about how smart he was, mocked President Obama and boasted about speaking without a teleprompter.

"I won't do the debate unless they pay me $5 million, all of which goes to Wounded Warriors or goes to vets," Trump stated.

The crowd cheered wildly.

"Let me give you the bad news," Trump said. "What will happen is they'll say 'Trump is chicken.'"

In more Trump news, MTV re-released a news report from November 17, 2001 which appears to invalidate Trump's recent and repeated contention that "thousands" of Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks in New Jersey, notes Mediaite.com.

The MTV video, which was posted on YouTube, shows a young woman named Emily declaring that there were about a dozen young people, between the ages of 13-14, beating trash cans in Paterson, New Jersey, after the 9/11 attacks.

MTV also included clips from local TV stations debunking rumors that groups of Muslims were celebrating the terrorist attack.

MTV then interviewed Emily on Nov. 25, 2015, as she went back to her former home in Paterson and the scene that she described in 2001.

"What I saw that night is not anything any different that would have happened on any other summer night," Emily stated. "On any other day where school is let out early. These were kids acting out because they had the time to, because they could."

MTV asked her Emily if she recalled the kids saying, "burn America."

Emily recalled news outlets saying, "America is burning right now," but not the kids saying that.

Without naming Trump, Emily said a "privileged white male" was "trying to speak for the masses."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJy3jPaayQ

PorkChopSandwiches
12-02-2015, 07:11 PM
:tup: I stand by this