PDA

View Full Version : Man Arrested After Forcing Little Girl To Eat Her Own Vomit

Teh One Who Knocks
12-09-2015, 02:21 PM
By Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/TqS2FXr.jpg

An Orlando, Florida, man was arrested for forcing his girlfriend’s daughter to eat her own vomit.

According to WESH, 28-year-old Brisebois forced his girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter to eat her own vomit after she threw up on the kitchen table.

The girl’s father said his daughter revealed that Brisebois also pushed her head into a mattress until she was unable to breathe and beat her with a brown rubber hose.

The girl, who referred to Brisebois as “Mr. Todd,” also sustained two black eyes from the young man.

“I'm happy he was arrested, but in the end, it doesn't matter. As long as I get my daughter out of this situation, I'm happy,” the father said. Brisebois’ abuse was confirmed after the father and his girlfriend set up a hidden camera in the home.

“Always listen to your child. Always listen to your child,” he said.

“We finally learned what to do and learned that recording is a good thing, especially when it comes to the safety of your child.”

Brisebois was charged with child abuse and later released from jail. He was ordered to stay away from the child. The girl’s mother told authorities that the allegations against her boyfriend were made up as a way for the father to get full custody.

deebakes
12-10-2015, 03:32 AM
:puke: :yum: