PDA

View Full Version : Drug kingpin ‘El Chapo’ declares war on the Islamic State

redred
12-11-2015, 07:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/cQXqQpU.jpg
It has been reported by cartelblog.com that Guzmán, one of the world’s most wanted drug lords, sent an encrypted email to IS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi claiming his men will “destroy” the terror group if they continue to “impact on their operation”.

Cartel.blog.com claims a Mexican blogger, who has close ties with Sinaloa cartel members, leaked the message.

Guzmán allegedly told Al Baghdadi that his organisation’s members are “not soldiers but lowly p-----s”.

“Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation.

“My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a wh--- that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel.

“I will have their heart and tongue torn from them.”

Guzmán was listed by Forbes magazine as Mexico’s 11th richest man and one of the most powerful people in the world not long before his arrest in 2014. He didn’t stay long in prison, managing to escape after climbing through a tunnel in his cell and fleeing via a railed motorbike.

He has since managed to evade capture as authorities continue to hunt him, earning him notoriety as the world’s most wanted drug boss.

Guzman’s cartel is already believed be supplying significant hauls of cocaine across the Pacific Ocean to Australia, and setting up local operations in our capital cities.

The Sinaloa Cartel has also clinched the number one spot for heroin supply in New York, and controls about 100 sophisticated tunnels used for smuggling drugs from Mexico to the US — a drug-peddling method Guzman is believed to have pioneered.
http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/world/drug-kingpin-el-chapo-declares-war-on-the-islamic-state/story-fnjbobed-1227641653333

HyperV12
12-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Now, this could get interesting. :popcorn:

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Is it just me or does this sound like a win win. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Yeah, I'm sure ISIS is all :nervous:

:rolleyes:

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Honestly of the 2 I would be more scared of the cartel.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-11-2015, 04:06 PM
I can see America arming him since he doesn't have to worry about politics

redred
12-11-2015, 04:13 PM
I can see America arming him since he doesn't have to worry about politics

didn't you try that with al qaeda ? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Thats what we do, we arm both sides watch them kill each other, then we take out the winner and do it agian

- - - Updated - - -

didn't you try that with al qaeda ? :lol:

And by proxy ISIS, they are driving and shooting all our equipment

redred
12-11-2015, 04:29 PM
:lol: sounds a great plan

Hal-9000
12-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Today 100 suspected ISIS soldiers were found with their testicles in their mouths.

Hugh_Janus
12-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Honestly of the 2 I would be more scared of the cartel.

you're going to be just as dead no matter which one you cross